Cam Ward to Portal

As he should.

His Dad's priority is making sure Cam makes the best decision for his future, not appeasing unruly retarded fans.
listening nod GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

...I think they're calling them neurodivergent now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the options are really Ward and Howard, and they are truly 1 and 1 (as I think DMoney said the staff thought of them) and one of them is willing to commit and end it, what is the hold up? Do they really prefer Ward? Are both guys taking their time?
It seems like a classic Mario situation like when Gattis came out of nowhere. He let Cam slow walk him and now will throw a big offer at someone like Moore and pretend it was all the plan.

Advertisement
Ok. Tough choices but QB is position 1,2,3. If they can’t land 1A/B take multiple much like UL did.

We should take a second portal QB even if we land Ward. A Div2/FCS QB with proven game experience who is willing to be backup in 2024 for a shot at starting in 2025. They exist and we need to find one. Or wrap our starter in bubble wrap. ... besides, I'm not on the CW for Heisman bus. We need someone who can step in if our 5-7 QB starts coughing up the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
will be interesting tonight/tomorrow

what if dju wants in at FSU? is norvell ballsy enough to ask him to wait on ward?

Advertisement
Back