Cam Ward to Portal

they went 13-0. I know you guys want to hate to hate but if we were 13-0, wed be screaming elite. they had an elite season at 13-0. fun fact, UF never went undefeated in their entire history. not a lot of teams go unbeaten. FSU did. im not gonna hate on what they did this past year bc they set out a goal to go unbeaten and they did that.
I don’t know who “you guys” is and it has nothing to do with hate. As I previously posted, there was nothing ELITE about FSUs team or their season. It’s not even debatable.

Advertisement
DJ is the perfect fit for them and that style offense. 7-8 wins incoming and back to life , back to reality.
Cribby to all of CIS

Cat Sits GIF

Well interesting interview his father gave to ON3. Said Cam wont be rushed. They were going to visit Auburn today and spend the night but decided not to. Says Baylor and Nebraska and one or two others are still in the picture. He was asked if Cam would push up his timeline if he knew Miami might call Will Howard if. Cam’s process went past the deadline. (Monday)

He said they won’t be rushed. It would be Cam’s decision to do that if he so chooses. He went on to say that Cam wants to evaluate all his options and that includes the NFL.

Advertisement
Well interesting interview his father gave to ON3. Said Cam wont be rushed. They were going to visit Auburn today and spend the night but decided not to. Says Baylor and Nebraska and one or two others are still in the picture. He was asked if Cam would push up his timeline if he knew Miami might call Will Howard if. Cam’s process went past the deadline. (Monday)

He said they won’t be rushed. It would be Cam’s decision to do that if he so chooses. He went on to say that Cam wants to evaluate all his options and that includes the NFL.
The NFL narrative is getting old. It ain't happening and if it does then this kid's dad isn't an iota as prudent as he thinks he is. But I'm thinking it's just a negotiating/p-r tactic.

Ward doing his best to control the process. Good for him but Mario doesn’t have the time, nor the obligation to be dictated a timeline. Get Howard and move on.

Advertisement
You would think by now that Cam would have a feel as to where he would go in the draft, especially after going through "the process" last year as well. Another scenario where pops may enjoy the process just as much. If Mario gave them till Monday (all speculation) then I would have to stand by that and if Cam wants to contemplate future possibilities beyond that date, pull the trigger on Howard.

Ward doing his best to control the process. Good for him but Mario doesn’t have the time, nor the obligation to be dictated a timeline. Get Howard and move on.
If Ward was upfront about the time he's going to need then we can't really have any issue with him. He/his team just should be cognizant that there are potential consequences to it and hopefully we were upfront with them about our timelines.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This isn’t a rush. They’ve made the two visits he said he was going to for sure take. At this point they also have the draft grade I’m sure. Take the night and decide tomorrow already wherever it is. New information isn’t going to arrive.

Advertisement
Back