Cam Ward to Portal

No Rohan slander. Dude is a straight up G and one of the nicest dudes
I've got an amazing Rohan story from a few years back. One of my friends is a huge pot smoker and is tight with Rohan. I was hanging out with him and he said let's go cruise over to Rohan's house on the Venetian. We walk in the garage and Rohan is playing a chess game with Lennox Lewis as they both are passing a joint back and forth. My friend and I sat and watched them and took a few puffs. Then the door from the kitchen to the garage opens and lo and behold it's Ray Lewis telling everyone to come in for dinner because Rohan's chefs were cooking. Lennox heads out but my buddy and I sit at the table and ate dinner with Rohan, Ray, and former NFL player Sergio Brown (who seemed like a nice fella but just got arrested for killing his mother last week - he pled not guilty). It was one of the most surreal experiences in my life. Sitting at the dinner table with perhaps the greatest defensive player in NFL history and one of the most legendary Canes of all time! I'll never forget that day!

Advertisement
I've got an amazing Rohan story from a few years back. One of my friends is a huge pot smoker and is tight with Rohan. I was hanging out with him and he said let's go cruise over to Rohan's house on the Venetian. We walk in the garage and Rohan is playing a chess game with Lennox Lewis as they both are passing a joint back and forth. My friend and I sat and watched them and took a few puffs. Then the door from the kitchen to the garage opens and lo and behold it's Ray Lewis telling everyone to come in for dinner because Rohan's chefs were cooking. Lennox heads out but my buddy and I sit at the table and ate dinner with Rohan, Ray, and former NFL player Sergio Brown (who seemed like a nice fella but just got arrested for killing his mother last week - he pled not guilty). It was one of the most surreal experiences in my life. Sitting at the dinner table with perhaps the greatest defensive player in NFL history and one of the most legendary Canes of all time! I'll never forget that day!
Very cool story. Dang, I really need to get a life.

Here's how he performed against good teams this year:

Utah - 14/25 204 yards, 1 TD 1 INT
Arizona - 16/30 218 yards, 2 TD
Washington - 15/31 164 yards, 0 TD 2 INT
Oregon - 19/35 220 yards, 1 TD 1 INT

Basically 200 YPG 4 TD 4 INT. Never eclipsed the 300 yard mark the entire season. Only broke 250+ three times.

Norvell has a lot of work to do. He's been on multiple teams and performed the same way.

Jonathan Smith is every bit the offensive mind as Norvell and a QB whisperer. What you saw out of DJ at OSU is his ceiling.

B58908C9-EC75-44E6-BFC4-87F97CA4B29E.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back