Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Here's how he performed against good teams this year:

Utah - 14/25 204 yards, 1 TD 1 INT
Arizona - 16/30 218 yards, 2 TD
Washington - 15/31 164 yards, 0 TD 2 INT
Oregon - 19/35 220 yards, 1 TD 1 INT

Basically 200 YPG 4 TD 4 INT. Never eclipsed the 300 yard mark the entire season. Only broke 250+ three times.

Norvell has a lot of work to do. He's been on multiple teams and performed the same way.
Scared me. I thought those were awards stats

The Rohan slander is crazy. Those who've met him in person know he's one of the most charismatic and fierce Miami advocate. Tremendous resource in recruiting.

You combine the weight of his last name, his magnetic personality, and his experience playing through the glory years of Miami and you have a recruiting resource schools can only dream of.
Also was married to Lauryn Hill, hes just a baller lol

1702484063497.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Langston is up there too. I'm genuinely not trolling, I think both he and Ferman honestly have IQs in the 80s. Genuinely. I don't know what that's called....I know retarded is a taboo word these days and they're not that, but they're somewhere between that and an average intelligence human.
I’d go with they’re both mouth breathers

Langston is up there too. I'm genuinely not trolling, I think both he and Ferman honestly have IQs in the 80s. Genuinely. I don't know what that's called....I know retarded is a taboo word these days and they're not that, but they're somewhere between that and an average intelligence human.

Got you...

"Intellectually Disabled" is the new - less offensive - term used in educational circles. I work with students learning with severe disabilities.

Make no mistake about it, word choice is very important.

However, context is everything. With that being said, Ferman is a ******* ******.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh! U fr? It means that the worse u are on the field the more u need to spend, to acquire talent.
Thanks man I didn’t understand the first three people that replied and explained it but you cleared things up!

Never heard the phrase. Understand the concept.

Advertisement
Y’all need to stop the Rohan slander. Not only is he a true cane who still helps the program as much as he can, but during Lauryn Hill’s prime when she was the queen, he spent 10 years pounding that

Lauryn Hill GIF by Fugees

(that said she’s ******* crazy and he must have had the patience of a saint)

Thanks man I didn’t understand the first three people that replied and explained it but you cleared things up!

Never heard the phrase. Understand the concept.
No problem, dude. I see some guys don’t stay on dese boards like some of us do. 🤣😂🤣

Y’all need to stop the Rohan slander. Not only is he a true cane who still helps the program as much as he can, but during Lauryn Hill’s prime when she was the queen, he spent 10 years pounding that

Lauryn Hill GIF by Fugees

(that said she’s ******* crazy and he must have had the patience of a saint)
He's one of the reasons she's bat**** crazy lol

Advertisement
Back