Cam Ward to Portal

Not trying to be a troll or downer. I'm genuinely curious since I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago. Why is Ward in the portal, and not getting ready for the draft, if he is as good as some on here are making him out to be?
Because he’s about to become a millionaire before he gets to the NFL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to be a troll or downer. I'm genuinely curious since I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago. Why is Ward in the portal, and not getting ready for the draft, if he is as good as some on here are making him out to be?
This might be the deepest QB draft in NFL history.

currently isn't graded as high as Caleb, Drake Maye, Penix, Daniels, Nix, or even McCarthy. Which is fine since he's got another season for development. Wazzu also won't be in the P5 anymore, so he probably wants to play more competitive football and get on TV to showcase his arm more.

Also, he's gonna get like $2m from UM in 1 year, which is pretty much as much as more than what a 3rd RD pick will make this year.

Advertisement
Boys went from Cam Ward to DJ Ugly 😂😂😂

IMG_0350.gif

Langston is up there too. I'm genuinely not trolling, I think both he and Ferman honestly have IQs in the 80s. Genuinely. I don't know what that's called....I know retarded is a taboo word these days and they're not that, but they're somewhere between that and an average intelligence human.
1702474772328.png

Realistically you can't take a pick with Rozay and then go elsewhere. You don't disrespect the true mayor of Miami like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Richt got all the credit for the IPF. At least that’s my recollection of that whole process. I don’t recall anyone ever liking Blake, or thinking he was doing a good job, or that he cared about the football program.

Nah, man, if you go back to the posts AT THE TIME, you'll see a lot of people giving Beta Blake props for getting the job done. Don't get me wrong, Richt got a ton of credit for his $$$ contribution, and helping to kickstart the process, but a lot of people complimented Blake.

Same as when Julio Frenk got complimented for "saving the COVID season" and "firing Blake/Manny", even though he was terrible at figuring out that Blake was terrible in the first place.

He is projected to be a mid - late round pick .... round 5-6 was what I had read a couple of days ago. Believes he can improve his stock by a good season at a high profile program and become a 1-2 round pick. And pick up a nice NIL check in the interim.

Advertisement
Back