Cam Ward to Portal

also known as

hugh-mung-us
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement
I have went back and forth. At first Will Howard but now I think Cam Ward.

I don't even have a football comparison for Cam Ward.. he reminds me of a shortstop. Big arm, good feet, throws from all angles, off balance, and all release points. Very quick release as well.

Goes well in our screen game where it just seemed TVD could never get a rhythm throw and was always getting put in situations where he needed to throw from another angle and I only saw him make 1 of those (and it was elite to be honest) it was like a submarine throw to X against A&M. Ward does that all the time. He doesn't even need to set his feet to make those throws.
He kind of reminds me of Kyler Murray but not as athletic and taller. His feet get quick to set and if he can't really set, he relies on his arm to get the ball there. The shortstop comparison made Kyler pop into my head too

Advertisement
Is this one of those “I have a ton of money so I invest in UM football but don’t really get involved in the weeds” donor?

Or…

A “Jerry Jones I am going to give you millions but want to be involved in every detail of the football program” type donor?
He refused to donate to the athletics program when Blake James was there as they got into it at an event during the Golden saga. He donates loads of money to the business school and to the Lowe Art museum.

Advertisement
He refused to donate to the athletics program when Blake James was there as they got into it at an event during the Golden saga. He donates loads of money to the business school and to the Lowe Art museum.
Hmmm…I was hoping for a Jerry Jones type donor i.e., it’s my money and I’m going to select our draft pick.

But, I’m wit you…LFG!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we’re reading more tea leaves, fan boy/247 FSU doucher insider says that DJU arrives in Tally on Fri night and their staff would prefer to avoid potential overlap of QB visits, so he’s not even sure how that would work logistically

Advertisement
Back