Cam Ward to Portal

Oh be quiet already. You are whining about a comment that was directed GENERALLY, at all the people (you included) who don't understand how recruiting works, and all of the different NIL and other payments that are made.

But your feelings got hurt. Because someone added some additional information. Now you are fighting over whether your original comments actually included what I said.

Do you need an apology? I'm sorry that you feel your posts are so precious and unique that nobody else can add anything to the conversation. Yep, you had a monopoly on every thought, and I intruded. SORRY.

Happy now? Grow up already. You "did not mean to get into a back and forth". But you did. Because your feelings were hurt.

Good lord. You should probably log out, because I'm sure this will not be the last time that someone else makes a comment after you say something. Maybe you can tell your family members not to talk after you do, but that's not how this board works.
my god you are miserable af

Advertisement
What the ****? They don't want to "reset the QB market"? Why, because they are trying to help everyone out?

Good lord, F$U only cares about F$U, they've already made that abundantly clear.

Oh, but THANKS for not matching our NIL offer, F$U is reeealllly keeping the NIL market straight for everyone...
And as if today's market setting deal won't be tomorrow's bargain. Always is.

Mullen over Ohtani Money before deciding….

Oj Simpson View GIF
@PIPO **** naw! Your *** is under arrest!
driving on the run GIF by BrownSugarApp

The first time it was just a warning. Take some time out.

@WaterburyCane Can you believe this ****? One of our own…

You started this argument. Had to say he must be unaware of this. No reason for that

Go cry some more. FANS. Plural. Wasn't a comment about him specifically.

Good lord, the smell of ***** in this thread is strong.

Now you're white-knighting for that overly-sensitive porster? Sad.

Gonna need to start a Tears thread for posters who aren't rugged enough for conversation.

Advertisement
You started this argument. Had to say he must be unaware of this. No reason for that

Let me see if I understand your hysterical complaint.

Here is what you call "starting an argument":

1702347229604.png

To which there were 7 positive responses. No negative responses.

There's no argument there. I made a relevant additional comment that many people agreed with. I said "some of our fans". Not "YOU".

But, sure, you're going to spin it into "starting an argument". I'm actually agreeing with @Canesmia01 and adding another aspect to the comments, but he freaked the **** out and started crying about it, because he felt my comments were "in the realm" of his comments. Meaning, he realized that I was pretty much agreeing with him, and NOT "starting an argument".

I honestly wonder how some of you overly-sensitive types make it through a day without getting punched in the face.

Advertisement
Go cry some more. FANS. Plural. Wasn't a comment about him specifically.

Good lord, the smell of ***** in this thread is strong.

Now you're white-knighting for that overly-sensitive porster? Sad.

Gonna need to start a Tears thread for posters who aren't rugged enough for conversation.
robert duvall i love the smell of napalm in the morning GIF by The Good Films

Advertisement
Let me see if I understand your hysterical complaint.

Here is what you call "starting an argument":

View attachment 271098

To which there were 7 positive responses. No negative responses.

There's no argument there. I made a relevant additional comment that many people agreed with. I said "some of our fans". Not "YOU".

But, sure, you're going to spin it into "starting an argument". I'm actually agreeing with @Canesmia01 and adding another aspect to the comments, but he freaked the **** out and started crying about it, because he felt my comments were "in the realm" of his comments. Meaning, he realized that I was pretty much agreeing with him, and NOT "starting an argument".

I honestly wonder how some of you overly-sensitive types make it through a day without getting punched in the face.
You are such a ******* loser. Holy ****. log off. Chill out. You ruin every thread.

Don't be mad. You're the buffoon who rhapsodized about how we would never know who Miami's first choice was.

You have a special combination of density and lack of self-awareness.

Make a stupid post, then attack one person (not everyone) who finds your post to be stupid.

But, hey, that's your brand.
If everyone around you is an *******….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back