Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Eastbound & Down???
giphy.gif

Advertisement
"I believe that Howard Schnellenberger should be canonized. I believe that Jimmy Johnson is the greatest program builder of all time. I believe that Dennis Erickson is a unique offensive mind. I believe in a 58 game home winning steak. I believe Gainesville and Tallahassee are wretched hives of scum and villainy. I believe Terry Porter should die of gonorrhea and rot in ****. And most of all, I believe we will see number 6."

Advertisement
"I believe that Howard Schnellenberger should be canonized. I believe that Jimmy Johnson is the greatest program builder of all time. I believe that Dennis Erickson is a unique offensive mind. I believe in a 58 game home winning steak. I believe Gainesville and Tallahassee are wretched hives of scum and villainy. I believe Terry Porter should die of gonorrhea and rot in ****. And most of all, I believe we will see number 6."
Amen.

Advertisement
Go cry some more. FANS. Plural. Wasn't a comment about him specifically.

Good lord, the smell of ***** in this thread is strong.

Now you're white-knighting for that overly-sensitive porster? Sad.

Gonna need to start a Tears thread for posters who aren't rugged enough for conversation.
Yet you post the longest replies with a bunch of uppercase letters cause you’re so upset

Let me see if I understand your hysterical complaint.

Here is what you call "starting an argument":

View attachment 271098

To which there were 7 positive responses. No negative responses.

There's no argument there. I made a relevant additional comment that many people agreed with. I said "some of our fans". Not "YOU".

But, sure, you're going to spin it into "starting an argument". I'm actually agreeing with @Canesmia01 and adding another aspect to the comments, but he freaked the **** out and started crying about it, because he felt my comments were "in the realm" of his comments. Meaning, he realized that I was pretty much agreeing with him, and NOT "starting an argument".

I honestly wonder how some of you overly-sensitive types make it through a day without getting punched in the face.
Who’s hysterical? Read my small reply again and your 1000 word uppercase-ridden essay.

What football movies do you watch? More than Brian’s Song
Varsity blues had the starting QB getting shot up with cortisone because the coach just wanted to win. The Program had steroids and drunk parents. Any Given Sunday is win at all cost.

Maybe Semi-Tough, but that was almost 50 years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back