Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Our 1st (Baby Boy) is suppose to be here tomorrow. God Willing! 🙏🏾

Send up a prayer for wifey tonight 🙌🏾
Take an air mattress if you have one. Can’t speak on other hospital couches but south Miami hospital was brutal with the couches lol. Prayers up my man. 🙏

I’d be willing to bet if one of those “studies” was conducted, we’d find that our resident booty gif posters are a significant factor in CIS fatherhood rates.

Awesome Canes news is revealed - booty gifs posted - 9 months later kids are popping out

It’s a thing and we didn’t even know it!

Advertisement
after reading a few of today's pages on Ward updates, imma have to hit up Costco and grab a jumbo box of rubbers.
Lies No GIF

Work on your reading comprehension. It's terrible.
sorry. Shouldn’t have included the word verified. That’s too high of a standard for you and what you like to cling on to.

Point me in the direction of one “internet report” that Cam Ward visited this weekend. That he actually visited.

Key word is a report. Which is the word you used.

Advertisement
sorry. Shouldn’t have included the word verified. That’s too high of a standard for you and what you like to cling on to.

Point me in the direction of one “internet report” that Cam Ward visited this weekend. That he actually visited.

Key word is a report. Which is the word you used.

You keep moving the goalposts. It's what you do.

Boring.

Advertisement
2 week old daughter here. Sometimes I don’t know if I’m awake or asleep, but then I check CIS at 3AM and I know I’m not on earth either way.

Congrats, amigo. I have 4 including a 2 year old that I handle night wakeups for and I feel like you do still, kind of. :)

Man y’all are really getting in my head about fatherhood. Expecting a daughter in February.

That's great - congrats, man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back