Cam Ward to Portal

Heard someone say he been on campus already today.. not sure if true though. He graduates this Saturday, so it makes sense for him to be here Thursday-Friday.
This would be the biggest recruiting win in mario career lol.

Not even over exaggerating, I don’t think ward is perfect at all but with structure and the talent mario can get and ward could attract we could have him in the heisman race and us in the top 10 or even a top 5 team based on our schedule

Advertisement
1702040325379.gif

I wouldn’t put it past someone in the national coaching apparatus” to have floated that story about Taint offering Marvin Harrison, Jr. a 25 million dollar NIL package. That would poison the well for any potential big package for Ward.

It’s a brutal business. Mario has clean hands, of course.

He’s been here since yesterday. Miami will try and secure commitment today. If he leaves campus tonight without verbal/agreement Howard will have chance to commit this weekend as he flys in tonight.

Staff expecting one of these two and they’re expecting it by Sunday. Buckle up

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s been here since yesterday. Miami will try and secure commitment today. If he leaves campus tonight without verbal/agreement Howard will have chance to commit this weekend as he flys in tonight.

Source?

Apologies for my skepticism, but other than an earlier post and the ON3 report about a rumored weekend visit, there have been no other reports to confirm the visit is taking place. Ward indicated earlier this week there would be no weekend visit and somebody alluded to graduation taking place Saturday (which supports your insight).

Any word from insiders or news sources?

I wanna believe it’s true but going to need a little more meat on the bone [pause].

Last edited:

What's the consensus on the board? If it's down to Ward or Howard, who do we prefer?

Advertisement
Source?

Apologies for my skepticism, but other than a “post” and the ON3 report about a rumored weekend visit, there have been no other reports to confirm the visit is taking place.

Any word from insiders or news sources?

I wanna believe it’s true but going to need a little more meat on the bone [pause].
No one seems to be reporting anything except for the NC State kid visiting. Either it's Ft. Knox over there or we truly have no one else on campus this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back