Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
We're legitimately in the running for 3 stud QB's...and Cam is a real possibility.
hero GIF

This is the laziest comparison I've seen to date. Well played. I'd leave out the extra 900 passes he has too, if I wanted to push a narritive.
Bruh..... Some of these dudes in here, mane. I just shake my **** head. He threw it WAYYYY more with a ****** OL. Pay this kid what he's asking, or **** go a little higher if you have to... but get this signature. I don't see a problem. If he goes to aTm, then hope the Wiegman (spelling?) kid hops in the portal. Our QB room is in shambles right now, and the QB we got, with the most recent game experience, is wearing a sling. We have to get a QB out of the portal.

Last edited:
Ok let’s get more detailed since you are such the analytic wizard. Prior to this year there was little to separate TVD and CW in terms of ints. TVD had an int on 1.9% of his passes and CW had an int on 1.8% of his passes 1st year with WSU (is 1.6% if you include FCS #s). This year was a complete divergence with TVD throws an int on 3.5% of his passes and CW improved to ints on 1.4% of passes. But add in Cam Wards 31 career fumbles compared to TVD’s 7 and I don’t see an upgrade in protecting the ball. Given we were 104th in turnovers and that sunk our season, I would look for someone who protects the ball over a gunslinger at this point. Neither TVD or CW are that person, hope they can find him and convince him to come to UM.
Great job on the analysis... but the X factor here is the biguns up front. With a good OL protecting him, I doubt he would have that many TOs. He's a take, IMO

Advertisement
If Cam Ward was infallible then he would be transferring to OSU or Oregon

We stink. We would be beyond lucky to get him

Or…is that me lowering my expectations for the turds that throw that line around without meaning?

Advertisement
If you’re not Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady this place will make you sound like you’re a bum 😂😂😂

No one is good enough to play QB here it seems lol.

Even if college Cam Newton was in the portal posters would be like nah I’m good, he can’t throw from the pocket

Advertisement
His numbers are not skewed....there right there with qbs in the SAME conference with 1 loss and the other undefeated and another 1 ah number 1 potential pick in the draft....why is Cam Ward's numbers not legit considering the huge talent gap between Oregon Washington USC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back