Cam out for the year

Hate to see that happen to the kid and I hope he gets well soon!

Regarding the team - I'd rather see Rooster and the 2 frosh play than Cam, regardless of injury. ESPECIALLY in a lame duck year where you're hoping to build for next year and keep the youngsters engaged.

Advertisement
We forgot Brashard Smith for the RB rotation. He may not be a true RB, but line him up and give him the ball. Kid is explosive. Give me Brown and Thad in short yardage, **** yes. Brown's TD against UNC, he looked like "did they not wrap up, WTF"

D'Eriq King -- Most important and best player, never really healthy, injured week 1, officially out for the season in Week 4.
Don Chaney -- Best back on the roster, out for the season
Cam Harris -- Starting RB, out for the season
Jaylan Knighton -- 4 game suspension
Jalen Rivers -- Best OL, out for the season
Corey Gaynor -- Starting Center, out for the season
Keontra Smith -- Best LB, out for a month
Jared Harrison-Hunte -- arguably our best interior lineman, missed at least a full game or more
Sam Brooks -- Foot has been hurt since the Civil War
Al Blades -- Vanished?
Avantae Williams -- Suspended half the season
Jake Garcia -- Stepped foot in a game, immediately injured for multiple weeks
John Campbell -- blew his knee out before we even played a game
Justice Oluwaseun -- Played pretty well when he came in against Bama, got hurt, is he back?

What in the ******* **** is happening here?

Absolutely cursed program. Top to bottom, completely cursed. Always.
You forgot…

Head coach: missing since 2017

Rooster better bulk when i was watching this last game i was terrifified he would get hurt.he looks like a slot receiver playing running back
We will see if they continue to try and pound runs inside over and over with a smaller back. I'm not sure Lashlee knows how to change, but if he would just run what he does when we are down in the second half he may be okay.

Advertisement
D'Eriq King -- Most important and best player, never really healthy, injured week 1, officially out for the season in Week 4.
Don Chaney -- Best back on the roster, out for the season
Cam Harris -- Starting RB, out for the season
Jaylan Knighton -- 4 game suspension
Jalen Rivers -- Best OL, out for the season
Corey Gaynor -- Starting Center, out for the season
Keontra Smith -- Best LB, out for a month
Jared Harrison-Hunte -- arguably our best interior lineman, missed at least a full game or more
Sam Brooks -- Foot has been hurt since the Civil War
Al Blades -- Vanished?
Avantae Williams -- Suspended half the season
Jake Garcia -- Stepped foot in a game, immediately injured for multiple weeks
John Campbell -- blew his knee out before we even played a game
Justice Oluwaseun -- Played pretty well when he came in against Bama, got hurt, is he back?

What in the ******* **** is happening here?

Absolutely cursed program. Top to bottom, completely cursed. Always.
Pretty sure we are cursed.

Blades had Myocarditis from covid or the vaccine that got him behind, because (I'm not a doctor lol) you can't do any heavy exercise and I believe he missed camp because of it? Correct me if I'm wrong. Then he got finished off by some sports hernia.

We have been just absolutely plauged. We have to be cursed. AR82, Malek Young, etc It's like every single season it happens.

Advertisement
Not gonna **** on the man while he had a serious injury.. Thank him for his service, hope he got his degree and wish him best of luck elsewhere if he plans on still playing college ball (i dont know about eligibility but we have too many players just staying clogging up pt for other players)..

This is more on the corches playing lesser players just because they were here 7 years ago..

Rooster better bulk when i was watching this last game i was terrifified he would get hurt.he looks like a slot receiver playing running back
david_feeley-1546718094-8942.jpg

Advertisement
Man, the struggle is real. Keep grinding, heal up, get better, and shoot your shot at the next level. Never like seeing someone end a career here like that.
I love Cam but he made a bad decision coming back to school, running backs have a short shelf life!

Many teams, both college and pro, have had a lot of severe injuries this year. It's unreal. Don't think practice has anything to do with it.
Yep. We look at our team in a vacuum but since I spend more time watching other teams than Miami these days, you’re correct

LSU comes to mind right away. They’ve been crushed by injuries

Advertisement
Brashard Smith....not particularly impressed by him but should he get a look at RB with Harris and Chaney out? Have him run wheel and angle routes all game long.

Advertisement
Back