Cam out for the year

Advertisement
That's fine. When it comes to RUNNING backs, I'll always take the better RUNNER. It's on the coaches to game plan around that.
No doubt Rooster is a better runner. That open field, in-stride cut on that TD was Hester-esque. As porous as our OL has been, we need all the blocking help we can get. Hoping Jaylan steps up in that regard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rooster better bulk when i was watching this last game i was terrifified he would get hurt.he looks like a slot receiver playing running back

Advertisement
If I wasn't already checked out for the season these injuries this year would be devastating... Crazy how many we have this year.

It sucks that it takes our players to get injured for the BETTER players to get playing time.
Cam averaged 5.3 ypc in his career. Knighton is a 4.1 ypc. Maybe Knighton is better, but very possible he isn't. IMO it's closer to a lateral move.

Sucks to see Cams career end like this.

Advertisement
D'Eriq King -- Most important and best player, never really healthy, injured week 1, officially out for the season in Week 4.
Don Chaney -- Best back on the roster, out for the season
Cam Harris -- Starting RB, out for the season
Jaylan Knighton -- 4 game suspension
Jalen Rivers -- Best OL, out for the season
Corey Gaynor -- Starting Center, out for the season
Keontra Smith -- Best LB, out for a month
Jared Harrison-Hunte -- arguably our best interior lineman, missed at least a full game or more
Sam Brooks -- Foot has been hurt since the Civil War
Al Blades -- Vanished?
Avantae Williams -- Suspended half the season
Jake Garcia -- Stepped foot in a game, immediately injured for multiple weeks
John Campbell -- blew his knee out before we even played a game
Justice Oluwaseun -- Played pretty well when he came in against Bama, got hurt, is he back?

What in the ******* **** is happening here?

Absolutely cursed program. Top to bottom, completely cursed. Always.

Advertisement
Back