Cam McCormick will be back for a NINTH year

Advertisement
I'm going to stop this nonsense now.

Once again, you have posted inaccurate, non-factual information.

You cannot cite any rules, you do not have any sources. I'm sure you will try to spend dozens of posts trying to fix what you said, but I don't care.

You are wrong. That's a fact.

The player on this thread "literally" did not play 8 seasons. He has played 3 seasons.

Maybe people are scared to tell you this, but you are shockingly ignorant.
Furthermore, he was enrolled in Oregons Graduate program from 2020-2022, where he was doing Advertising and Brand Responsibility. I would love to know what classes he’s still taking for that program haha

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Film doesnt lie.

Boy be getting ran by and blown tf up. Mainly because the defense has a head start cause they know whats coming. They wouldnt know whats coming if his inability to catch the ball and actually make someone miss wasn't so atrocious.

What do you think DCs can do to an offense with a TE reserved for blocking? **** is taking candy from a babe.
Lol oh I agree... Trust me.

Can anyone update us on this guys future with the team? I really dont see his necessity as hes an average blocker at best.

Its time to switch some things up. What say you?

@TheOriginalCane i know you know something, ****, when do you not? Should change your name to NovelCane 🤣🤣🤣

Good! I'm glad he's the poster boy for a rule change. That guy needs to GTFO.

He's CFBs version of a cradle robber. Hope he rides the pine for the entire season.

I know PFF gets ridiculed on this (and other) site. However Cam's numbers were under 50 for the season. Not a game (no, not in Iverson voice), a season! He was not good at all. Actually, he stunk.

Also, a few people brought up the BroBible link in the OP. I'm certain that is the preferred reading material Mario shares with Emory. Mario keeps the Bro part and Emory gets the Bible part. It's a win/win. Maybe this year they can read it while taking a knee.

Furthermore, he was enrolled in Oregons Graduate program from 2020-2022, where he was doing Advertising and Brand Responsibility. I would love to know what classes he’s still taking for that program haha
I asked that when he transferred here does he have a degree in anything? 9 years for a
Bachelor’s you’d have to be special needs of some sort .

Advertisement
Dude needs to hang it up. He's taking up a valuable roster spot, he isn't any good and God knows cristobal is gna have him in there majority of the time. Ready to see arroyo, williams, loftin... time to bounce gramps!

I wouldn’t mind keeping him for another year if the coaches only used him as a short yardage and goal line blocker. But I don’t think I can take another season of him split out wide.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t mind keeping him for another year if the coaches only used him as a short yardage and goal line blocker. But I don’t think I can take another season of him split out wide.
He’s not a good blocker, so really makes no sense to keep him at all. There isn’t even a niche role for him that he excels at.

Advertisement
All the "applying for a ninth year" stuff makes for great headlines, but the kid's trajectory and injuries should legit have him a r-senior going into 2024—and even a r-junior if you add in the 2020 pandemic season that didn't count towards any players' eligibility.

So? You don't just keep getting years because you had some bad injury luck…He's played plenty in his career.

Also, no chance at redshirt junior…You are already not counting the pandemic year. He's played 3 whole seasons of 13 games each.

Advertisement
Back