Cam McCormick, TE, Oregon

First of all, I’m not a Mario slurper, so why don’t you take comment and shove it. Mario gets an F for last year - he failed, that doesn’t even really need to be said. It’s just people like you constantly *****ing 24/7 that makes this site unreadable.

And that’s not slurping, that’s just getting tired of the constant nagging like a hen.

The only thing that has changed about the Board is that the attacks are on Mario…

And some can’t deal with it…

Advertisement
The only thing that has changed about the Board is that the attacks are on Mario…

And some can’t deal with it…

No, that’s not theonly thing that has changed.

Some people realize that whether Mario ends up being the right guy or not, we’re in a much better place as an overall program, and I mean, leagues better, then we were even one year ago or at any time in the last 20 years. If people don’t get that I don’t know what to say.

The commitment to the program is in another galaxy now, compared to a year ago.

FkNrJyLXgAAaAMU

No, that’s not theonly thing that has changed.

Some people realize that whether Mario ends up being the right guy or not, we’re in a much better place as an overall program, and I mean, leagues better, then we were even one year ago or at any time in the last 20 years. If people don’t get that I don’t know what to say.

The commitment to the program is in another galaxy now, compared to a year ago.

I concur. The commitment is the game changer for the program. As to the Board, it has not changed much…

Advertisement
Miami is looking for a veteran TE with size to bolster the room as Arroyo works his way back from injury.

Cam McCormick from Oregon is a guy who can take some snaps in-line and shore up the depth.
The 9 year Vet wow

Advertisement
I mean, we need experience in that room to be honest (Mallory gone, Arroyo injured, Skinner only a sophomore) especially if we want to play bully ball.

I just think we can do better than this old man, I liked the other Oregon TE Matavao who went to UCLA via the portal. Bummer.

It’s good to have a 30 year old man on the roster with 18-19 year old teens.

We are always pretty young across the board and end up losing to teams that have a starting roster of 3-5th year guys. Don’t discount age it’s the Wake Forest blue print
The kid l…I mean man (lol), sounds like genius to me. 30 with free food, free gym, free room and board, an allowance, and college girls. ****, sign me up.😂

It’s good to have a 30 year old man on the roster with 18-19 year old teens.

We are always pretty young across the board and end up losing to teams that have a starting roster of 3-5th year guys. Don’t discount age it’s the Wake Forest blue print
Cam could be a great fit as the new Bar Milo Visiting Football Scholar. I know I was upset, but understood his decision, when Milo decided to hang up his UM cleats just shy of his 58th birthday.

Bittersweet moment in UM football history. Not a dry eye in the room at the awards banquet.

Advertisement
The rest of college football is catching up to Utah with all these mid 20 somethings.

Advertisement
It's like they always say, any time you get a chance to add a guy who is pushing 30 and almost as likely to miss the season with injury as he is to play, you can't pass that up. I think this guy's eligibility for football started before Oregon's eligibility for statehood

Advertisement
Back