Cam McCormick, TE, Oregon

Advertisement
54448b60-0819-4c15-a24f-b27d7196d62f_text.gif

It's coming from the product on the field. Most of our portal guys last year were JAGs. We'll see with this year's class.

May be last year’s a few jags, but more than a few were actually better than who they replaced on roster. This year has been a different story. So your comment was still irrelevant. But I get it, you just wanted to *****. It is what a lot of people on here do, just constantly *****. Bunch of ******* females.

It's coming from the product on the field. Most of our portal guys last year were JAGs. We'll see with this year's class.
mesidor, jackson, parrish

who exactly are you referencing as jags? the whole team was bad but they were some of our best players on the team and portal players have consistently been some of the best palyers on the team dating back to the early richt years

Advertisement
May be last year’s a few jags, but more than a few were actually better than who they replaced on roster. This year has been a different story. So your comment was still irrelevant. But I get it, you just wanted to *****. It is what a lot of people on here do, just constantly *****. Bunch of ******* females.
Most of the portal kids were JAGs last year. I'm just going by the track record. As for the rest of your comment go circle jerk with the rest of the Mario slurpers. I like Mario but I'm not a d1k puller like most of you.

mesidor, jackson, parrish

who exactly are you referencing as jags? the whole team was bad but they were some of our best players on the team and portal players have consistently been some of the best palyers on the team dating back to the early richt years
Moultrie, Ladson, Licht, Logan, Dennis, Johnson, Aguede

Advertisement
Most of the portal kids were JAGs last year. I'm just going by the track record. As for the rest of your comment go circle jerk with the rest of the Mario slurpers. I like Mario but I'm not a d1k puller like most of you.
Most portal players are jags. If they are elite they go to the guaranteed situation.

First of all, I’m not a Mario slurper, so why don’t you take comment and shove it. Mario gets an F for last year - he failed, that doesn’t even really need to be said. It’s just people like you constantly *****ing 24/7 that makes this site unreadable.

And that’s not slurping, that’s just getting tired of the constant nagging like a hen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First of all, I’m not a Mario slurper, so why don’t you take comment and shove it. Mario gets an F for last year - he failed, that doesn’t even really need to be said. It’s just people like you constantly *****ing 24/7 that makes this site unreadable.

And that’s not slurping, that’s just getting tired of the constant nagging like a hen.
Ok slurper

Advertisement
Back