Cam Harris

This would be my depth chart next week

1. Chaney
2. Burns
3. Knighton
4. Harris

Advertisement
Great points made by a lot of you but something has to be said about the spell running back statistics.

I kinda expect the spell backs (Don, Rooster, Burns) to put up good numbers when they have fresh legs and going against a tired defense.

Maybe he's frustrated because this is supposed to be his money year, and he's seeing his potential contract shrink because of his so-so numbers this year.
Cam is thinking in terms of short term playing time and long term time as a business point targeted to the NFL.....Less playing time, less negotiating for the next level.......He NEEDS to show out in the rest of our games. OL or no OL, if he wants to move up.

4605ACF8-EAB9-4C31-8BF2-A504D804473B.jpeg

Best option for him is definitely transferring, we can take him back but by next year he should be 3rd in the depth chart and that probably means redshirting Thad. I think with King returning and being a dual threat QB, as well as sophomore Knighton and Chaney, and stud Thad Franklin, we don't really need Harris. Either way it doesn't affect the team as it does his future.

Advertisement
Best option for him is definitely transferring, we can take him back but by next year he should be 3rd in the depth chart and that probably means redshirting Thad. I think with King returning and being a dual threat QB, as well as sophomore Knighton and Chaney, and stud Thad Franklin, we don't really need Harris. Either way it doesn't affect the team as it does his future.
Yeah we don’t need good football players. He is our best back and should come back.

There was no great running back on this team this past season and it had little to do with any of the backs not being good.

If Harris does leave, were in good hands with the young guys but even still. Until something happens with this OL that improves it. All of these guys will look suspect due to it.

Let him transfer. That way we can let RBs with actual talent play. Still can’t believe we took him.

There was no great running back on this team this past season and it had little to do with any of the backs not being good.

If Harris does leave, were in good hands with the young guys but even still. Until something happens with this OL that improves it. All of these guys will look suspect due to it.
A healthy Donaldson at one G spot should be a help. But agree we need to improve our run blocking substantially to make the next jump.

Advertisement
Harris was statistically our best RB, yet our fans love to shoot on him.
If he leaves he leaves but would love to have him back.
Our RB room would be a strength with him in it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow best of luck as a UDFA. He really should’ve come back another season. Oh well, looks like Rooster is the main man along with Thad and Brown.

I don't blame our rb's for our run game being mehhh. I for one am glad Lashlee is gone. We played some of the worst defenses in the country, should have been destroying teams.

Advertisement
Back