Cam Harris = Hulk (and jumps in the game)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He'll be even more stiff than he was before
this ... as funny as it sounds ... i remember jamal lewis did an interview and he said he stopped lifting weights because it made him swell up and lose flexibility ... cam is a hard worker, but for his game sake he may want to be sure he's taking yoga or some sort of flexibility regimen, **** i remember starbury took ballet to work on his flexibility

RB's thrive on speed, twitch, cutbacks, and power running.. Bulk cannot be paramount other than running over others, and that is not a given if the speed is not there.
Great pic, but show me...........

Advertisement
this ... as funny as it sounds ... i remember jamal lewis did an interview and he said he stopped lifting weights because it made him swell up and lose flexibility ... cam is a hard worker, but for his game sake he may want to be sure he's taking yoga or some sort of flexibility regimen, **** i remember starbury took ballet to work on his flexibility
I think the whole team should do yoga.

Advertisement
Yeah, don't know why anyone gets randy about pictures of dudes with their shirts off. Don't care what they look like, all that matters is what they show on the field. S&C is important, but we don't need our football players looking like body builders, or getting psyched about a S&C routine based on how it makes them look, rather than how it helps them be better at football.

Advertisement
Don was easily the best rb in spring , he'd ran away with the job before getting hurt. That being said I've always defended cam but he's limited. He runs hard , physical but lacks acceleration , vision and wiggle. He's good pass blocking and brings long speed . He just misses holes and cutbacks way too much,costing us possible big gainers. Chaney getting hurt likely kept him here and that's a positive , we need as many grown men for a first game that'll be physical.

Less shrugs and more bench press please.

/fire Feeley
Running backs need to do lots of trap work considering they typically are leaning with their heads down to absorb contact when being tackled. And from videos I've seen Feeley has players do plenty of benching & tons of Olympic style lifts. Feeley isn't an elite strength coach but he's very respectable.

Advertisement
Back