Cam Harris = Hulk (and jumps in the game)

Assuming he's doing his "choice" lift unless those are combo'd with some RDL's. Want to increase power? RDL & Shrug then go bent knee prime time 5y.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don was easily the best rb in spring , he'd ran away with the job before getting hurt. That being said I've always defended cam but he's limited. He runs hard , physical but lacks acceleration , vision and wiggle. He's good pass blocking and brings long speed . He just misses holes and cutbacks way too much,costing us possible big gainers. Chaney getting hurt likely kept him here and that's a positive , we need as many grown men for a first game that'll be physical.

I really think his best role would be like the second back who comes in after defenses are worn down late in games and begin to physically capitulate, much like Travis Homer in 17 before Mark Walton got injured

As you said, he doesn't have great vision, or ability to make people miss, but he's a hard runner and has real top end speed, and that type of runner can exploit fatigued defenses in the 4th quarter

Advertisement
if I was Miami I’d have some flexibility/balance training be mandatory also. I use to lift the gym up to but was stiff as **** so Ive changed the way and type of lifts I do and when I tell you I’m even stronger and feel way better it’s crazy.

Advertisement
Don was easily the best rb in spring , he'd ran away with the job before getting hurt. That being said I've always defended cam but he's limited. He runs hard , physical but lacks acceleration , vision and wiggle. He's good pass blocking and brings long speed . He just misses holes and cutbacks way too much,costing us possible big gainers. Chaney getting hurt likely kept him here and that's a positive , we need as many grown men for a first game that'll be physical.
I don't think his acceleration is bad but it looks bad because he's so reliant on jump cuts and has to decelerate for them. He needs more flexibility in his lower half to use micromovements at speed. The jump cut is the most overused and overrated tool in an RB's toolbox. Cam can make lateral cuts but they're not efficient because he decelerates. It's especially bad when he has to make a guy miss cause like you said he has no wiggle and either stops his feet or tries to run guys over.

You know who else has poor vision, no wiggle and decelerates on contact? @Gooner#44 knows. But at least Etienne has great acceleration and played on an offense that could make the most of his skillset.

Not surprised. Cam is naturally a big dude. Cam is working out like he wants to be durability to get 20+ carries a game. Cam has straight line speed and can outrun most DBs. Cam lacked a little wiggle last season, but he has steadily improved behind a weak OL.

But if we get consistent push up the middle with the new OL which should have the addition of the athletic Rivers and Donaldson on the inside, i like our chances to have a dominant running game by midseason regardless of who is carrying the rock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back