Cam Davis not enrolling until summer B

Advertisement
Not sure where you got those figures but 4th quarter carries in blowout wins over Bethune and Duke come to mind. Aggravated his ankle against Duke when the game was well in hand.

You sound really young. Are you sure you wanna fight a man?
I changed it, it's actually 56 carries in 4 games, I'm not young and I'd be happy to roll if you want to go down that road.. Here's my reference old man cfbstats.com - Mark Walton 2017 Player Statistics - Miami (Florida) Hurricanes

56 rushes in 4 games is running him into the ground? Man you must be pillow soft

especially when there was no proven depth, unlike this year where we have proven depth...special teams or redshirt. not a slight of the young man, just where we are as a program. who cares if he only plays two years if we are stacked this year, like it seems we are.

56 rushes in 4 games is running him into the ground? Man you must be pillow soft
charmin_ultra_soft_mega_us_ecom_sec_000.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
CC boys are always a good addition. Kid will play hard. Lot of depth at RB this year but fresh legs in the last couple game of season can be a difference maker.
I crunched the numbers for another post.

Consider what could be our 2018 RB depth chart:
1. Travis Homer
2. DeeJay Dallas
3. Lorenzo LinGAWD
4. Cam Davis
5. Robert Burns

That 5 deep had an average 247 composite score of 0.9300.

Summertime is prime time for the list makers and one of these list makers ranked our RB group 20th in the nation. Show me the other 19 teams in the NCAA that averages a high 4* five players deep in the backfield.

With a half decent O-line, that right there is a soul crushing backfield. If another year in the system and the addition of a true FB improves our run blocking even a little bit, teams won’t be daring Rosier to throw.

They’ll be begging. They’re gonna beg for the pass. They’re going to want us to go ahead and get in the end zone quick so they can get off the field.

Last edited:

Consider what could be out 2018 RB depth chart:
1. Travis Homer
2. DeeJay Dallas
3. Lorenzo LinGAWD
4. Cam Davis
5. Robert Burns

Summertime is prime time for the list makers and one of these list makers ranked our RB group 20th in the nation. Show me the other 19 teams in the NCAA that averages a high 4* five players deep in the backfield.

With a half decent O-line, that right there is a soul crushing backfield. If another year in the system and the addition of a true FB improves our run blocking even a little bit, teams won’t be daring Rosier to throw.

They’ll be begging. They’re gonna beg for the pass. They’re going to want us to go ahead and get in the end zone quick so they can get off the field.

VERY TRUE
true1.gif

Advertisement

Consider what could be out 2018 RB depth chart:
1. Travis Homer
2. DeeJay Dallas
3. Lorenzo LinGAWD
4. Cam Davis
5. Robert Burns

I love Homer but I admit that the thought of DeeJay at 220 and still running 4.4 is exciting. Mark likes to pound the rock and this group seems built for it. I hope we us the fullback for more than blocking. In the day, our FBs caused much damage. Get those defenders tensing up to Tackle that load makes it easier for one of those fast RBs to break into the secondary and go to the bank.

I love Homer but I admit that the thought of DeeJay at 220 and still running 4.4 is exciting. Mark likes to pound the rock and this group seems built for it. I hope we us the fullback for more than blocking. In the day, our FBs caused much damage. Get those defenders tensing up to Tackle that load makes it easier for one of those fast RBs to break into the secondary and go to the bank.
Richt also loves to involve the FB in the passing game. Get a guy like Choc who's basically 245-250 nothing but a solid, compact slab of muscle, barreling out of the backfield on a wheel route and no DB in his right mind wants to step in front of him.

Advertisement
I could never forget The Realist George. Just gonna let him get a few practices under his belt before I just assume he's going to be ready to be our starting FB.

I can see it now. Uncle Realus and Dugans sitting on the sidelines talking about the good ole days while all the young bucks sit around begging for more.

I can see it now. Uncle Realus and Dugans sitting on the sidelines talking about the good ole days while all the young bucks sit around begging for more.
There needs to be a "Legend of The Realest George" thread...where we can make up backstory/canon for him.

For instance: Unk Realest didn't need Dugans' donk. He had one of his own...and it was clean AF, but had a dent on the hood that looked out of place against the rest of the swag. Dugans asked him, "What's with the dent?". Realest replied: "Oh, that's from that weekend in '95 when D-Wade's old lady let me hit it...never fixing THAT dent..."

There needs to be a "Legend of The Realest George" thread...where we can make up backstory/canon for him.

For instance: Unk Realest didn't need Dugans' donk. He had one of his own...and it was clean AF, but had a dent on the hood that looked out of place against the rest of the swag. Dugans asked him, "What's with the dent?". Realest replied: "Oh, that's from that weekend in '95 when D-Wade's old lady let me hit it...never fixing THAT dent..."

That's awesome. Everytime I think about Uncle Realus and Dugans hangin out, for some reason this pops into my head

Advertisement
Back