Cam Davis not enrolling until summer B

With good OL and FB play, we are set in the running game. Of course, that's a big IF. There's always room for speed and if Cam has it, he can find a spot on special teams and RB clean up. We have yet to see LL play, and Dee Jay hasn't had a ton of snaps.

Advertisement
We have so much depth at the skill position it hurts. Idc who the QB is, if the team isn't putting up 30 every week it should be a disappointment. That's assuming the OL is good... which is a question mark

I crunched the numbers for another post.

Consider what could be our 2018 RB depth chart:
1. Travis Homer
2. DeeJay Dallas
3. Lorenzo LinGAWD
4. Cam Davis
5. Robert Burns

That 5 deep had an average 247 composite score of 0.9300.

Summertime is prime time for the list makers and one of these list makers ranked our RB group 20th in the nation. Show me the other 19 teams in the NCAA that averages a high 4* five players deep in the backfield.

With a half decent O-line, that right there is a soul crushing backfield. If another year in the system and the addition of a true FB improves our run blocking even a little bit, teams won’t be daring Rosier to throw.

They’ll be begging. They’re gonna beg for the pass. They’re going to want us to go ahead and get in the end zone quick so they can get off the field.

NOW THIS is what loaded talented Miami Caliber group is suppose to look like.

He’s here.

SN: Remember that he was going to take #2 but after Randy Russell DQ for the gatas he changed his mind and would rock #21 in his honor? Well looks like he’ll wear 23 instead.

MAR is coming fellas.... ✍🏾😎😂

**** following the visits ... follow the numbers boys

Advertisement
Tell em bro. Tell em. That number game is so important. Especially when we can’t play the bag game.

**** we held 26 down for Judas Jobe for 2 years. 2 ******* years.
Oh I promise you bro at ucf they got a couple kids just based on promising the numbers 1 or 2 to kids over older kids ... i don’t get it I just got what I got but it does mean a lot to kids

There needs to be a "Legend of The Realest George" thread...where we can make up backstory/canon for him.

For instance: Unk Realest didn't need Dugans' donk. He had one of his own...and it was clean AF, but had a dent on the hood that looked out of place against the rest of the swag. Dugans asked him, "What's with the dent?". Realest replied: "Oh, that's from that weekend in '95 when D-Wade's old lady let me hit it...never fixing THAT dent..."

LOL.....Unk Realus has a 86 Cutlass that he bought the year it came out. That ***** is clean as ****!

Advertisement
So nobody is going to wear 2 on offense?

Perhaps Ahmmon Richards?

You better than that Rok. I’m appalled.

1529682953713.jpeg

😎

I want to say every class under the Richt era has qualified, if I'm not mistaken.
That's what happens with competent coaching. Identifying kids that have talent and can qualify even if they need summer school. Folden did nothing but pad recruiting rankings with high number classes. Which after attrition became very small by the sophomore year. That is why we had a depth issue.

Advertisement
On the real. I went to school with "Real Deal" in the late 70's and he drove a modified 76' VW Bug with a Rolls Royce front end and white wall tires. Had a house speaker in the back seat.

Advertisement
Back