Cam contemplating going pro

I predict we'll need to replace 12 starters:

King, Harris, Harley, Jordan, Williams, Phillips, Roche, Silvera, Ford, McCloud, Bolden, Carter
Rousseau,phillips and jordan will be the only ones that go in first 3 rounds,roche i think will be a 4 th rounder the rest if they declare will be 5th or higher if some get drafted at all

Advertisement
Man. It seems like only yesterday I was calling this Cam’ron Davis kid Cam’ron D.

Advertisement
Guys like Christian Wilkins, ETN, Harris stay at other programs but Harris, roche and Phillips wanna leave after producing after 1 year 🤷🏻‍♂️. That’s what happens when programs can drop off 💰’s and we can’t.

Guys like Christian Wilkins, ETN, Harris stay at other programs but Harris, roche and Phillips wanna leave after producing after 1 year 🤷🏻‍♂️. That’s what happens when programs can drop off 💰’s and we can’t.
Philips I can’t blame after what he went through. Imo he’s not ready but the kid needs too. Roche has played 4 years.
Let cam go. He a diva

Advertisement
Who cares he’s not going to make or break us. Would we like to have a established back yes but he doesn’t move the needle to a point of where it’s gonna crush us

mad much as I agree with this. It would be nice one day to have juniors stay.

look at the top 3 RB in this years class. All 3 came back to school. Harris, Ettiene and Hubbard.

funny year after year that Miami guys leave early to possibly go 5th rd or later.

Harris had a big year and helped himself - but he was statistically similar to last year.

Etienne & Hubbard had much worse years this year vs last year.

All 3's decision to stay was based more on the RB draft class being a very deep in 2020, and very weak in 2021 - so it was a smart decision in that respect.

Advertisement
1608572725830.png

Advertisement
100% gone imo along with Bolden and Jordan.

Harley, Ford, Carter, McCloud, King, Williams will move on as seniors.

Silvera, Pope, Donaldson, Mallory, Hall, Blades, Scaife will all seriously consider entering the draft.

Besides the obvious NFL opt out whom have legitimate shots.

Whom tells these long shot kids whom have trouble starting or playing well in college that there’s better chance in walking on in the NFL then staying another year and improving plus a degree

I don’t get who would hurt these kids like this ?

Advertisement
Back