Calvin Ridley

Im cool with who we have but man ridley should be here with rudolph both whifs by the staff, the others havent done much, callaway wasnt coming here no matter who the coach was/is

Not true regarding Callaway. He and his family wanted nothing to do with Folden.

Nope he loved florida ever since his first trip there, he didnt want to go anywhere else, flirted a little with miami because of muschamp but in the end went with were he wanted to go from the start

Okay, Mr. Know It All.

Do this: Tell my mother, his grandmother, who birthed his mother, my sister, that he always wanted to go to Florida. Diana will disagree with you....but you know best. LMAO

Folden is the reason the kid is not here. He made a Smart Business Decision....just like Rudolph, Ridley, Lane, etc.

thats funny because it was posted here that he loved florida, and he told a number of players that I know and take care of that he loved the campus and wanted to play there but hey as we have seen in the past what kids tell their parents and families what they are going to do don't normally do them, give your family my best they have a great football player in their lineage that will be playing in the NFL

Advertisement
Im cool with who we have but man ridley should be here with rudolph both whifs by the staff, the others havent done much, callaway wasnt coming here no matter who the coach was/is

Not true regarding Callaway. He and his family wanted nothing to do with Folden.

Nope he loved florida ever since his first trip there, he didnt want to go anywhere else, flirted a little with miami because of muschamp but in the end went with were he wanted to go from the start

Okay, Mr. Know It All.

Do this: Tell my mother, his grandmother, who birthed his mother, my sister, that he always wanted to go to Florida. Diana will disagree with you....but you know best. LMAO

Folden is the reason the kid is not here. He made a Smart Business Decision....just like Rudolph, Ridley, Lane, etc.

thats funny because it was posted here that he loved florida, and he told a number of players that I know and take care of that he loved the campus and wanted to play there but hey as we have seen in the past what kids tell their parents and families what they are going to do don't normally do them, give your family my best they have a great football player in their lineage that will be playing in the NFL

I would have loved for the kid to be at Miami. It was bad business to play for Folden.

Okay, Mr. Know It All.

I would have loved for the kid to be at Miami. It was bad business to play for Folden.

It still is and always will be.

Okay, Mr. Know It All.

Business decision? I hate Golden as much as the next guy but how was that a wise business decision for those guys? Look at performance in the NFL and we are always superior to what FSU and Florida produce at WR. **** Allen Hurns was an UFA who should've been drafted and had a really strong rookie season.

Better coaching..........winning..........their individual talent will decide their NFL tenure.

Allen Hurns doesn't go undrafted if he had played at FSU. Chick is not a FAT 6th round pick at FSU.

Those are the facts.

If we are talking business decisions, then going to Florida was not a smart decision by Calloway either.

Real Talk. That offense is a mess.

Okay, Mr. Know It All.

Business decision? I hate Golden as much as the next guy but how was that a wise business decision for those guys? Look at performance in the NFL and we are always superior to what FSU and Florida produce at WR. **** Allen Hurns was an UFA who should've been drafted and had a really strong rookie season.

Better coaching..........winning..........their individual talent will decide their NFL tenure.

Allen Hurns doesn't go undrafted if he had played at FSU. Chick is not a FAT 6th round pick at FSU.

Those are the facts.

If we are talking business decisions, then going to Florida was not a smart decision by Calloway either.

It's year 1 for McElwain. Folden can't win a game like the Tennessee v. UF game in Year 5.

Smart move by those WRs.

Advertisement

Those are the facts.

It's year 1 for McElwain. Folden can't win a game like the Tennessee v. UF game in Year 5.

Smart move by those WRs.

Well we just had a wideout drafted in the 1st round, another starting that went undrafted, we have seen scott make plays when hes healthy he was a low rated guy, florida gets 4 star wideouts left to right and they fizzle away, is ahmad fullwood still there? Robinson is a beast he should be doing more, imo florida isnt the best place for wideouts they are cursed like us with DTs

Advertisement
Advertisement
This group struggled getting separation against Cincinnati.

Yeah bro who needs Ridley.

It's funny that they say the WR's for Miami sucks but 3 of them will be playing on Sunday's in the NFL.

Who?

Braxton Berrios, Stacy Coley, & Rashawn Scott.

Berrios is NOT playing on Sundays and if Coley doesn't get his act together he won't be either. Scott will be a low draft pick.

recruiting recruiting recruiting

get this fixed n u win at miami, even nfl scouts say we arent talented. fans think these kids r great cuz its da only film they watch during the recruiting period. most of the misses r huge talents that would help us. just fkin get butch bak, ay macho u ask ya young sfla high schoolers bout butch?

Advertisement
macho also ask them about chud lol, no one knows who the *** he is. we need a coach to lock out bama fsu n uf from cherry picking, let them get who we give them n thats what butch is good at. butch be like ok u can have tyre brady, ill take ridley n becker, u can have powell ill take cook n michel. thats butch

Im on the side that we have definitely missed a ton of key prospects. Dalvin cook could instantly make us a win or 2 better.

Okay, Mr. Know It All.

Much respect to you and your family, Sonny. Kid made the right choice.

Rather see him succeed at U*** than get ruined by Fraulden and his merry men.

Kid has a bright future. Sad that he can't show out for us, but glad that he avoided Alfalfa like the plague.

Advertisement
Back