Calvin Ridley Junior highlights

I've watched his tape at least 5 times now. I like his film better than any WR the last few years, including Coley's. I know that's bold, but...whoa

Advertisement
I've said and felt it for a long time. He is Marqise Lee 2.0

His film is just as good or maybe better than Coleys. That is really saying something cause Coleys is one of the most impressive I have seen.

I still give Coley the edge but Coley is our best WR since Andre IMO so nothing wrong with that at all.

One thing I will say is this thread reminds me of the Ermon Lane threads started about this time last year as far as posters comments about the kid. Hopefully, things transpire differently.

Advertisement
I do think Coley is a better WR prospect, which is no knock on Ridley.

This guy is a great all-around player, though. Very active and physical on defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same highlight song as in coley's. But this kid is much more thick. Coley is sly and slippery. Calvin is much more physical and uses it to his advantage. He looks like a man amongst boys. Impressive what he is doing against SFLA competition. A stark contrast to Njoku's highlights vs small jersey nobodys.

Advertisement
I do think Coley is a better WR prospect, which is no knock on Ridley.

This guy is a great all-around player, though. Very active and physical on defense.

Coley's more polished, but this dude is a physical beast

This.

Honestly I'm glad these guys didn't pull the trigger last week. It wouldn't have meant a thing.

The team that worries me the most is Alabama. They will be pulling out all the stops to get Ridley and SBB.

We said it with a few guys last year, but flat out, if we don't perform better on the field, we will NOT land these guys.

Good luck this kid is getting Reggie Bush type offers coming his way lol.. Hopefully he gives us the hometown discount. Also he's in the same boat as Kelvin Benjamin real old for his class and might not play this year..

Advertisement
Back