Calvin Huertelou knows where he will sign

If that kid dosent see our depth and the chance to ball his way into the league he needs to have his head checked

Advertisement
I'm thinking Tennessee on this one after they lost their juco recruit to auburn it made this guy rethink his decision to miami, i'm not buying the coach had it wrong.

I know Tennessee fans were wondering if he was still in the picture after Lambert flipped to Auburn.

But were the Tennessee coaches able to contact Huertelou during the dead period to make one last push?

I know Tennessee fans were wondering if he was still in the picture after Lambert flipped to Auburn.

But were the Tennessee coaches able to contact Huertelou during the dead period to make one last push?

This is the $EC, there is no dead period.

Shondell on canesport posted today that expect him to sign with us tomorrow, fwiw

Advertisement
Shondell on canesport posted today that expect him to sign with us tomorrow, fwiw

Dammit. Hope we can find another JUCO DT out there who hasn't signed yet then

He said that Shondell expects Huertelou to sign with us. Why would we need another JUCO DT if he signs with us?

Don't know if it was intended or not, but I took it as "anything Canesport says is wrong" and chortled to myself in my cubicle at my empty *** office.

Advertisement

Dammit. Hope we can find another JUCO DT out there who hasn't signed yet then

He said that Shondell expects Huertelou to sign with us. Why would we need another JUCO DT if he signs with us?

sarcasm-big-bang-theory-gif.gif

We all hope he will be a Cane and this is what we are staying tuned for. This would be a good get, let's also get the other dt from Nassau Community McDowells. Action for tomorrow at noon.

Not happening if we get this kid IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back