Calling out on barry jackson

Advertisement
The reason WHY those stories aren't run in SEC country is because it's bumble****. Guess what? This is a major metropolitan city with actual journalists. People like Barry don't have to kowtow to the hick coach that holds more power than the state governor. It's not on Barry to not report things he finds, especially if he is under the impression that his sources are legitimate and the information is valid.

Here's an idea: maybe Manny and his garbage staff should try to keep their **** mouths shut. If you are going to do dirt, you better be good at it, the group handling the dirtiness has to be small, has to be committed, and SHOULDN'T FLAP THEIR GUMS TO THE MEDIA.
theres been too much that happened in the program that caught people off for me to not be skeptical of certain reports that come out. half of the stories Miami gains nothing from having them out. you say SEC is bumble**** fine ill give you that but then why doesnt it happen any where else.

You sure about that? I could not find the NCAA definition of tampering but The NFL defines tampering as “Any public or private statement of interest, qualified or unqualified, in another club’s player to that player’s agent or representative, or to a member of the news media.’

If there is wiggle room in the NCAA's definition, and they can try and mirror the NFL definition to f@ck UM, they will. If you have the definition from the NCAA let me know, if not don't just say things as fact without even doing one iota (shoutout DBC) of research.
In order to be tampering, the "statement of interest" would have to emanate from the organization not from Barney Jacksoff's source, who likely has no real connection to UM.

Advertisement
In order to be tampering, the "statement of interest" would have to emanate from the organization not from Barney Jacksoff's source, who likely has no real connection to UM.
Barry is on Twitter replying to people doubling down saying that UM is having discussions internally about adding him and that UM specifically is asking him to keep certain things under wraps. Guy is quite literally implicating people within the UM program. 😫😫😫

Jesus 😂😂😂😂
1609812291779.jpeg

Bro; lol...u were literally the main one complaining about the Marshall recruitment leaking out & how that f’d us.

Furthermore, imma keep it 1000; my nig the only source of information here was Pete back in the day. Since the latter years of Richt & now Manny, everybody on this mutha fcka is a plug. Lol.

Ppl forget this is an open Internet forum, not the intranet. Everybody is a source or a “don’t shoot the messenger” type all of sudden. Lol. ****, for all I know, the anonymous source that’s not w/in the program can come from here. Let’s not act like we haven’t seen our chit posted on other sites. Lol.

Edit: in fairness, Banda was actually ranked as a pretty chitty recruiter up until the last 2 yrs per 247. So i can see how they keep holding the past against him, since that tends to be very popular. But the guy has definitely improved exponentially as a recruiter the last 2 yrs, and didn’t deserve the flack (although, our S play is suspect af).

P.S - still love u my dude. Lol. U still my bro.
i believe the leak in richt was doherty and he got canned after the fake OC stuff got out

the media can publish secret military plans whose publication puts our national security at risk, and the govt essentially refuses to go after leakers, but if some hack reporter says miami wants a kid, the ncaa will be all over us like the fbi on carter page. makes sense.

Advertisement
the media can publish secret military plans whose publication puts our national security at risk, and the govt essentially refuses to go after leakers, but if some hack reporter says miami wants a kid, the ncaa will be all over us like the fbi on carter page. makes sense.
People have rabbit ears over all things NCAA even though the NCAA is a shot fighter at this point. The NCAA is trash at this point.

People have rabbit ears over all things NCAA even though the NCAA is a shot fighter at this point. The NCAA is trash at this point.
it’s basically the fbi. same MO, same principles.

i have no doubt mark emmert had text messages with some alabama and lsu hacks talkinbout sharing mistresses ans how much they hate ‘people of swag.’.

Reporting rumors is journalism now ? A rumor that could have ramifications on the program negatively. People are already butthurt by Miami’s success in the portal. The ncaa just waits for Miami to fart before they move in on campus.

I’m amazed at what I’m reading here. But Miami media and Miami fans deserve each other.

If you think these are “fans” taking up for Barry, and coming up with some wild *** theories, I’ve get some bridges I want to sell you.

Ok I’m just seeing this. He didn’t expose miami recruiting a kid on another team. Miami wasn’t recruiting anyone on another team. He quoted a source with contacts at miami. He didn’t even say that it came from miami, which it didn’t, as I understand it.

Journalism 101..... never publish rumors. He literally said that he got this from a person, who got it from another person that was supposedly at UM.

It is my understanding that you’re supposed to have two sources, direct sources, to publish anything. But OK maybe standards have dropped to one direct source.

He went with one indirect source.

What’s the difference between him and some Joe blow anonymous poster on CIS? There are no journalistic standards anymore

Advertisement
Journalism 101..... never publish rumors. He literally said that he got this from a person, who got it from another person that was supposedly at UM.

It is my understanding that you’re supposed to have two sources, direct sources, to publish anything. But OK maybe standards have dropped to one direct source.

He went with one indirect source.

What’s the difference between him and some Joe blow anonymous poster on CIS? There are no journalistic standards anymore
you may have missed the past 4 years of ‘journalism’ in america.

Journalism 101..... never publish rumors. He literally said that he got this from a person, who got it from another person that you were. It is my understanding that you’re supposed to have two sources, direct sources, to publish anything. But OK maybe standards have dropped to one direct source. He went with one indirect source. What’s the difference between him and some Joe blow anonymous poster on CIS? There are no journalistic standards anymore
It’s disgraceful the way he hung that out there as if Miami is involved. Just say someone in contact with Stevenson or a source close to him or someone familiar with the situation, which is probably accurate. But hanging it on a school with someone who knows someone and the kid’s not In the portal??? Smh

Advertisement
This program sucks. It's a shell of its former self. It sucks but it is what it is.

Barry, Susan, Manny N and anyone else reporting on it have less than nothing to do with that fact. They have no consequential impact on any of it. They just report stuff and they deserve some basic level of respect and not to be harassed online.

They are not the reason this program is now a joke that gets disrespected by every also ran in CFB

You, as a poster who has people's ear for whatever reason, shouldn't feed them nonsense that emboldens these trumpist bozos to harass local reporters online.
What do you mean by “Trumpist”? Like President Trump supporters?

Advertisement
Back