Calling out on barry jackson

Well, at least that's better than you being related to Robbie Van Winkle.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
In order to be tampering, the "statement of interest" would have to emanate from the organization not from Barney Jacksoff's source, who likely has no real connection to UM.
Agree 100%. I was responding to his comment and tin foil conspiracy that Miami is using Jackson as some conduit to express their interest which he concluded would not be tampering.

Advertisement
Journalism 101..... never publish rumors. He literally said that he got this from a person, who got it from another person that was supposedly at UM.

It is my understanding that you’re supposed to have two sources, direct sources, to publish anything. But OK maybe standards have dropped to one direct source.

He went with one indirect source.

What’s the difference between him and some Joe blow anonymous poster on CIS? There are no journalistic standards anymore
TMZ is kicking everyone’s *** and others are just trying to keep up (Not that a recruit is a TMZ story) but in general, this is what’s happening so they just run with s**t now!

Advertisement
It’s disgraceful the way he hung that out there as if Miami is involved. Just say someone in contact with Stevenson or a source close to him or someone familiar with the situation, which is probably accurate. But hanging it on a school with someone who knows someone and the kid’s not In the portal??? Smh

YO DUDE!

Just came back from my "All World Banned Tour" and it feels good!

Please shed some light on WHY i was banned for a month?

I literally have no idea why it happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And if that's the case-- would love to understand where my points came from-- i don't see anywhere on the points system that i violated those terms.
I don't know. I just see it was points.

Advertisement
Back