Calling out on barry jackson

Advertisement
I certainly never took any journalism classes in college, but I always thought that you had to have at least two direct sources, and maybe now it’s one direct source, but again this sounds from everything I’ve read, that he got this information from someone who then got it from somebody at UM.

Isn’t this a violation of journalism standards and ethics? What happened to those? It’s literally a rumor. It’s the very definition of a rumor. He’s publishing rumors.

I know it’s a business, I know they need clicks, but is every journalist operating with zero journalistic standards anymore?

Advertisement
I certainly never took any journalism classes in college, but I always thought that you had to have at least two direct sources, and maybe now it’s one direct source, but again this sounds from everything I’ve read, that he got this information from someone who then got it from somebody at UM.

Isn’t this a violation of journalism standards and ethics? What happened to those? It’s literally a rumor. It’s the very definition of a rumor. He’s publishing rumors.

I know it’s a business, I know they need clicks, but is every journalist operating with zero journalistic standards anymore?
no joke, are you related to rip van winkle?

LOL at Barney Jacksoff as a "journalist." He's a click grabber.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back