Calling it right now

I can't remember the last time I sat down to watch a Canes game fully and completely confident that we would win easily.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
We have a legitimate shot at winning this game. But if we lose the meltdown will be worse than both of the last two Louisville losses.

Advertisement
I see a lot of clapping and good effort followed by a healthy dose of post-game "lack of execution" analysis.

We have a legitimate shot at winning this game. But if we lose the meltdown will be worse than both of the last two Louisville losses.

What do you mean a legitimate shot? There's absolutely no reason why would lose this game. None.

Advertisement
Absolutely not. Banners do nothing except reflect poorly on the fans. If Al doesn't get the job done, then he will lose his job and it won't be because of a banner.

How about we start off by trying not to get embarrassed on national television for a change. If this team ****s the bed again I am officially done with this coaching staff. Just be competitive and prepared. That's not much to ask.

will you donate to the banner?

Advertisement
Absolutely not. Banners do nothing except reflect poorly on the fans. If Al doesn't get the job done, then he will lose his job and it won't be because of a banner.

How about we start off by trying not to get embarrassed on national television for a change. If this team ****s the bed again I am officially done with this coaching staff. Just be competitive and prepared. That's not much to ask.

will you donate to the banner?

POST OF THE ******* YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who like our chances in Lincoln, I'm not sure what you've seen from our team that would give you ANY confidence that this team will be prepared and that the staff will call the type of game that will take to notch a "W."

I hope I'm wrong, but I've pretty much been disappointed by this coaching staff at every turn, every year. They just don't look like they know what theyre doing, and it shows-up regardless of which opponent we're playing.

Advertisement
For those who like our chances in Lincoln, I'm not sure what you've seen from our team that would give you ANY confidence that this team will be prepared and that the staff will call the type of game that will take to notch a "W."

I hope I'm wrong, but I've pretty much been disappointed by this coaching staff at every turn, every year. They just don't look like they know what theyre doing, and it shows-up regardless of which opponent we're playing.

BxnmmISIcAEHtgt.jpg:large

Fsu
Nd
Ksu
Ksu
Fsu
Ul
Ul
Fsu
Vt
Duke
All have one thing in common.... Teams with a pulse.... That smashed us.
Nebraska will do the same.

D'Onofrio and Coley are incompetent. Art Kehoe has not shown any ability to coach the OL since returning to coaching. Our DB coach is pathetic. Al Golden, by being the captain of the ship, is responsible for it all. Golden and his crew cannot develop players- as a matter of fact, some seemed to have regressed.
They always worry me.

Fsu
Nd
Ksu
Ksu
Fsu
Ul
Ul
Fsu
Vt
Duke
All have one thing in common.... Teams with a pulse.... That smashed us.
Nebraska will do the same.

You are 100% right but this is a different day and here some reasons i think we can win.
1) we have a great rb and some stud receivers
2) our defence is much improved from last year, they are not great but much improved
3) our qb will be better than his first game (he couldnt be worse), he acctualy looked good last game even though it was vs an overmatched opponent. he seemed confident in himself.
4) Nebraska is not great, tell me one thing that they have done this year that should give us pause.
5) The staff knows they are coaching for their jobs and they will approach it as such. i expect some aggresive play calling this game and our players will play for the coaches and each other.

Advertisement
Back