Calling it right now

I agree with OP. Nebraska is as mediocre as it gets and this has fools gold win written all over it. Some low scoring, one possession deciding win ala UNC, Wake, and UF last year.

Golden-supporters will tout it as evidence that the team is improving but the only way I'm going to walk away impressed is if we actually win comfortably. A quality staff with this team does what UCLA did to them last year in Lincoln.

Advertisement
Same s.hit we were saying about the Louisville game. Don't torture yourselves guys. This is going to be an ugly, gut it out until the end type of game ala North Carolina last season.

We've had Golden for 3+ seasons now. We are not going to come out and spank Nebraska. Sorry.

We have the talent to win the game, and should win. We probably won't.

Statistically, we will lose this game and possibly by a larger margin than we want to see. Golden coached teams do not fare well in games like this.

I might fly to Nebraska to punch Folden in the gunt if we run 6 times in a row into a stacked box again.

While I'm not completely sold that we beat Nebraska, I agree with the overall point. There is a decent chance we win that game...and if we do, the slurpers will be out in full force.

People must not remember that we were top 10 in defense last year through 4 games...we hadnt payed anybody worth a ****. The offense is also ranked 112th out of 114 teams in 3rd down conversion. That will not win tough/close games.

you just discredited a stat for being to early in the season and with out taking a breath used a stat from early in the season to make your point

Advertisement
While I'm not completely sold that we beat Nebraska, I agree with the overall point. There is a decent chance we win that game...and if we do, the slurpers will be out in full force.

People must not remember that we were top 10 in defense last year through 4 games...we hadnt payed anybody worth a ****. The offense is also ranked 112th out of 114 teams in 3rd down conversion. That will not win tough/close games.

you just discredited a stat for being to early in the season and with out taking a breath used a stat from early in the season to make your point

Over the last 9 games, our third down conversion rate is a glowing 29-110. Pitiful.

This game does little for me...Before the season it was

1. Actual improvement in the ACC (6-2, 7-1, 8-0),

2. Win the Coastal, and

3. 10 wins before the bowl game.

Advertisement
How about we start off by trying not to get embarrassed on national television for a change. If this team ***** the bed again I am officially done with this coaching staff. Just be competitive and prepared. That's not much to ask.

We do not have a better rooster than they do. The "good" players on our rooster haven't been playing like it these last 10 years.

How about we start off by trying not to get embarrassed on national television for a change. If this team ***** the bed again I am officially done with this coaching staff. Just be competitive and prepared. That's not much to ask.

will you donate to the banner?

Advertisement
We do not have a better rooster than they do. The "good" players on our rooster haven't been playing like it these last 10 years.

I say, I say boy, that's there a farm country team of course they have better roosters!

foghorn leghorn.jpg

Advertisement
Watching Nebraska vs McNeese St & we're gonna **** those boys up! Nebraska is slow on the OL & Avg around 290lbs. Both our DE's Chickillo & Kamalu are 285-290lbs lol. Their defense isn't anything special other than one player. They're injury depleted in their secondary. They've beat up on 3 pathetic schools (FAU, McNeese St & Fresno St). **** them! Let's ruin it for all 90,000 of their ******* fans!

I say, I say boy, that's there a farm country team of course they have better roosters!

View attachment 25529

I've just been lurking but this one made me laugh. Well done.

Blow it out your ***, corn boy.

Aww, isn't that cute? Thanks, sweetheart. XOXO

Advertisement
Back