CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Yea, that certainly adds another whole dimension for Moss. Bama is already on him heavy. He's their boy right now. I think he is leaning there right now, too. He really put himself in the position of having few choices by waiting so long. I think he WANTS to stay in Cali -at USC preferably- but Garcia beat him to it. I don't think he is at all interested in UCLA but it's really his only choice right now.

I've read that Orgeron is on him pretty heavy right now too. They would like to take 2 guys this cycle but don't have to. If they do, that will likely empty out their QB room of the upperclassmen, leaving only freshmen Max Johnson and TJ Finley.

So he either becomes part of a 2 QB class and has more competition to play or he goes to Bama and sits for a couple of years.

He'll sit at Bama for 3 years or be in the portal in his second.

Advertisement
Yup, I live In Houston and we were told that the numbers would be historic in terms of deaths related to this.

Been a nothing burger.... still don’t know anyone personally who has it. And have been to work every single day and visited open shops when I need to.

i'm also in houston. hidalgo is an absolute trainwreck of a county judge. the medical center is a **** ghost town. we're going to see "coronavirus-related" deaths, but they're going to come from people that were frightened into staying home and not getting the medical care they need for their non-coronavirus conditions. ut and a&m systems are chomping at the bit to open back up, so we probably won't have university shutdowns come fall unless they come from private schools.

Advertisement
Two weeks ago we were told everyone in Florida and Georgia would die. Corona is a Ny crisis because cuomo mandates seniors wifh covid be admitted into nursing homes and he didn’t sanitize trains until last week. Also didn’t shut down until end of March
You do realize there have been a spike in cases and deaths in both Florida and Georgia, right? And the projections are that both will marked increases through June.

Advertisement
What a BS post. "everyone" is going to die. Welcome to the ignore list. Post like this show the lack of intelligence on this board. Put your head a little deeper in the sand please.
Ignorant? Debate me on the topic. I do media on issues like this and probably made your yearly salary in the last 60 days. Oh this board lacks whatever. Then don’t come in this board.

You do realize there have been a spike in cases and deaths in both Florida and Georgia, right? And the projections are that both will marked increases through June.
D
Projections? Do you realize every government projection has been wrong? The problem with corona is it’s highly contagious but your chances of dying without an underlying health issue are extremely low. Also this has basically been a ny crisis because of the completely idiotic policies of cuomo. Do 30 million people need to be out of work indefinitely because of a disease with a less than 1.5% morality rate

So it's too dangerous to play football at Fresno State this year but not at UCLA? You people don't see where this is headed yet?
Yes we do. The liberal/alarmists do not want to free us until after the national elections so they can save us!!!! I still have not met anyone in Florida who tested positive. I do know lots of Floridians who had "bad flu" and "lots of coughing" back in Feb. and early March. We all got better in a week.............

Advertisement
Advertisement
NCAA is leaving it up to the individual states, they aren’t getting involved. He knows the cash cow of the SEC will not have a problem playing this year and wouldn’t dare stop that because of California.

I thought I saw something about NCAA saying sports depended on if Campus was open to all students. Something about not exposing athletes more than other students. I'm sure SEC will open campuses so that doesn't change things.

Where are you getting your data. I’d love to see it

It's been reported on every major news station and print outlet. It makes sense it would happen. It's going to happen everywhere the economy starts opening up. The question will be how large will the spike be and what the acceptable level is before panic starts again.

Yes we do. The liberal/alarmists do not want to free us until after the national elections so they can save us!!!! I still have not met anyone in Florida who tested positive. I do know lots of Floridians who had "bad flu" and "lots of coughing" back in Feb. and early March. We all got better in a week.............

This kind of stupidity is what ruins it for the rest of us. I live in South Florida, and know Firefighters and nurses who work at Baptist Hodpital and Nickalous Children Hospital. I assure you this bug is spreading and significantly worse than the ******* flu. Don’t believe me, walk you white trash *** to the hospital without a mask and find out for yourself.

This is some ****. LA county wants to continue lockdown for 3 more months. Idiotic.
Maybe they know something we don't. People said the same thing about San Francisco when they were the first city to shutdown. Looking pretty smart now. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Back