2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Has he visited? First I have heard of dude.. might not even have an offer from us

B7848054-835F-4F57-BB88-1B762B911BA4.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Take him and figure it tf out when he gets here. I’m always for putting athletes like him on defense but wouldn’t bat an eye if we tried him at TE either.
Its strange, he is listed as a TE on 247 but the only camp clips I can find are doing DE stuff. Wondering if he has a preference. Would be a pretty killer jump ball duo if we had him and the Portland guy in the class. But we are pretty deep at the TE position so if we can have his size on DE, that would be ideal I think.

Its strange, he is listed as a TE on 247 but the only camp clips I can find are doing DE stuff. Wondering if he has a preference. Would be a pretty killer jump ball duo if we had him and the Portland guy in the class. But we are pretty deep at the TE position so if we can have his size on DE, that would be ideal I think.
His profile still has him at TE but they’re articles on him now mention him as an Athlete. I suspect when they do they’re rankings update they will have him as an athlete. Of his 6 finalists, only Washington and Oregon are recruiting him as a TE.

This guy said he never even watched a football game and played as a freshman. So without ever playing he came to this country suited up for a freshman season and got 55 tackles and 15 sacks. He’s a take all day. This is the literal definition of an under the radar guy. Plays basketball plays soccer he’s 6 foot seven.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back