Caleb Johnson commits to Miami

View as article
amazing that we stole this guy from the west coast.

what about our scholarship numbers? i thought i read on a thread that we were at or even over 85 and i havent' heard of any more departures since TAC.

Advertisement
Advertisement

AA01C700-4B35-47C0-81A7-F5DFE8E78588.gif

Advertisement
Good times for us Canes fans. We aren't done. As of this moment, I would put him as the starting Mike. I can't wait to see what the roster looks like come Fall between transfer's and healthy players back. I wouldn't expect it to look anything like the Spring game. I could only guess on D with the way Steele played many players at multiple positions. I expect packages with multiple players interchanging between certain positions. Some have been mentioned on here. I am excited for Fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got our Mike. Gentry will be a battle but that would be the cherry on the Lb room.
Crib, I’ve seen the buzz about this kid and the teams pursuing him, but I’m a little surprised this staff would be so high on Gentry. It seems like everything Mario and company have done to this point it to add size/strength, which is not this kids game. Do coaches think they can easily put weight on that frame? The kid is super skinny. He’d be the skinniest kid on the field not named Tecory Couch. His frame just doesnt look like one that’s built to easily add weight. Real narrow lower half.

He looks quick and smooth in space with a crazy wingspan, so he’s an intriguing space player, but he’s so light in the pants that I can’t see him offering much against the run. I watched the Wisconsin bowl game and with 10 min to go and Wisconsin running the clock, Gentry was on the sidelines for many of the sure run downs.

Advertisement
Back