Calais Campbell

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always find it funny that that 2004 class was straight basura except for one player and that Player is likely a HoF’er and still playing after all these years, Just seems random to me..

Advertisement
He’ll sneak in if he has another good quality season.... stats are starting to speak volumes of his play.

Plus he’s won man of the year award right?

Advertisement
I always find it funny that that 2004 class was straight basura except for one player and that Player is likely a HoF’er and still playing after all these years, Just seems random to me..
2004 class was very weird. Lots of misses that year and our "top" recruits were mostly from out of state. Campbell was recruited out of Colorado, might be the only CO recruit we've taken in 20+ years. Also included Willie Williams which we all know where that ended up.

Advertisement
2004 class was very weird. Lots of misses that year and our "top" recruits were mostly from out of state. Campbell was recruited out of Colorado, might be the only CO recruit we've taken in 20+ years. Also included Willie Williams which we all know where that ended up.
Darren Krein and Campbell are the only two Colorado guys I can name.

If this guy played in a major media market, he would be HOF.

Would be? He's a near lock in my opinion. The media loves him, he has good stats and accolades to make an argument right now. He's still playing so there's still time for him to build to an already impressive resume.

Advertisement
Back