Cager

Cager’s non improved play makes me think Dugans is ain’t doing much either.

Outside of Ahmmon..whose really progressed as a player at the WR position? & a lot of y’all said Ahmmon regressed..I dunno

Pope can’t get on the field but Wiggins is, Wiggins playing over Hightower (is he still hurt), Harley has never done much but played over Mullins & others on the roster, Njoku with all the measurables has been a non factor & Wiggins plays over him too.

I don’t know...everything looks bad as **** on offense.

Advertisement
dugans should have bailed last season when his stock was at an all time high

guy is a stooge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Langham runs like a ham hes bunz.....they both suck. I dont get how there not playing dees cousin

You my dude and I respect you and all, but that's some bs right there bro. Langham catches everything thrown at him. Cager not so much. Who cares if you can run and separate if you can't catch once it gets to you.

....should not be playing over the freshmen. They can't be any worse than he is, it's just not possible. He drops too many balls, doesn't play to his height, and looked **** slow on those go / post routes.

Yep, finally saw him live for the first time last night and can’t agree more. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Cager’s non improved play makes me think Dugans is ain’t doing much either.

Outside of Ahmmon..whose really progressed as a player at the WR position? & a lot of y’all said Ahmmon regressed..I dunno

Pope can’t get on the field but Wiggins is, Wiggins playing over Hightower (is he still hurt), Harley has never done much but played over Mullins & others on the roster, Njoku with all the measurables has been a non factor & Wiggins plays over him too.

I don’t know...everything looks bad as **** on offense.

I don’t agree with you on Dugans just yet, but after freezing my *** off seeing this “offense” last night, I completely agree with your last point. Perry scares me more, maybe the game hasn’t slowed down for him enough, but he does not see the whole field yet, all you have to do is remember Jordan’s epileptic fit in the middle of field early in the second quarter to see that. Seeing Richt’s **** show live brings a whole new perspective. He has got to give up play calling.

I don’t agree with you on Dugans just yet, but after freezing my *** off seeing this “offense” last night, I completely agree with your last point. Perry scares me more, maybe the game hasn’t slowed down for him enough, but he does not see the whole field yet, all you have to do is remember Jordan’s epileptic fit in the middle of field early in the second quarter to see that. Seeing Richt’s **** show live brings a whole new perspective. He has got to give up play calling.

If Perry scares you more then i don’t know what to tell you... bc to me it’s clear he’s has it & im not stressing too much on that read he missed to Brevin...that’s coaching & we all know he’s not getting that.

Advertisement
I don’t argue that. He still comes down with more crucial balls than Cager could dream about.
We’re talking about 1 play here which in the grand scheme of things wasn’t that hard of a catch. A back shoulder throw is done regularly in the NFL every single game. Langham is so slow the CB was so far in front of him. Against GT the ball landed in his lap after being tipped. But anyways I get your point.

Advertisement
Back