Cager

Advertisement
Hopefully in his mind he’s a day 2 draft pick and he declares, that way we don’t waste snaps on him next year over Hightower, who has some of the strongest hands I’ve ever seen.

I’m assuming Hightower is still hurting. He played last week. Pope isn’t ready at all to play. Get Njoku out there or give him a shot at least.

....should not be playing over the freshmen. They can't be any worse than he is, it's just not possible. He drops too many balls, doesn't play to his height, and looked **** slow on those go / post routes.
Agree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even the commentators were openly ridiculing his inability to muscle out the DB and win the ball.

Advertisement
Cager is an example of why going for OOS wide receivers isn't a great proposition. He just lacks the dog in him would be my best summary of him.. He's not necessarily a bad player, but lacks the chest. For 6'5", he does a ****ty job playing big and physical. Terrible at attacking the ball and high pointing. Body catcher. Constantly has his head on a swivel because he's scared of contact.

Unfortunately, I don't know if just an indictment of him as a player or the team chemistry is so bad its just infected everyone to make them look like ****. When **** sucks this bad, I wouldn't be trying too hard either.

It’s a shot on Dugans right now. He’s the stud of the offensive staff and so far the WRs can’t block for squat, they play small, and the speed is lacking. Pope has no idea what’s up late in the season, Cager still sucks,
Hightower hasn’t progressed at all. He’s a stud naturally but the chemistry is nonexistent. Langham seems like an afterthought. Wiggins starts but drops more than 50% of his balls, Thomas gets no chance...I’m at a loss at WR.
If I was Dugans I’d be speaking up publicly at this point. He hasn’t had an interview in months. It’s really mind boggling what’s happening on offense right now all over the field.

Worst hands in the whole unit, runs like a bytch in heels, and doesn’t use his size at all and somehow we still see this fvcker every Saturday. But hey at least he’ll be on twitter talking sum fake motivational **** tomorrow.

Advertisement
It’s a shot on Dugans right now. He’s the stud of the offensive staff and so far the WRs can’t block for squat, they play small, and the speed is lacking. Pope has no idea what’s up late in the season, Cager still sucks,
Hightower hasn’t progressed at all. He’s a stud naturally but the chemistry is nonexistent. Langham seems like an afterthought. Wiggins starts but drops more than 50% of his balls, Thomas gets no chance...I’m at a loss at WR.
If I was Dugans I’d be speaking up publicly at this point. He hasn’t had an interview in months. It’s really mind boggling what’s happening on offense right now all over the field.
how can u say hightower hasnt progress, hes been hurt.

how can u say hightower hasnt progress, hes been hurt.
He’s so good...he’s the best #2 type WR on the team and hasn’t had the chance to deliver. His body control is 100X Better than Cager could ever imagine. That’s my issue dude. Why is he playing at all if he’s really hurt? Wiggins has been playing almost all the snaps...but Brian has been playing also. How hurt is he really?

Advertisement
Back