Cager

Food for the thought. Haven’t completed a deep blast in 2 months and so far the majority of them have gone to Cager. Why don’t we give a guy like Hightower or Pope a chance. It’s amzing what actually could be. Like it’s amazing what happens when you hand it off to a very talented freshman in Cam Davis and shoots throw the hole like a rocket and scores a TD.

Advertisement
Thanks
Food for the thought. Haven’t completed a deep blast in 2 months and so far the majority of them have gone to Cager. Why don’t we give a guy like Hightower or Pope a chance. It’s amzing what actually could be. Like it’s amazing what happens when you hand it off to a very talented freshman in Cam Davis and shoots throw the hole like a rocket and scores a TD.
they don’t even give Langham shots anymore lol. A guy that won 2 games on 2 catches and we don’t throw him the ball because on game he didnt deliver. Instead they throw to Cager.

Cager has no concept of boxing out or adjusting his speed and positioning to maximize advantage.

Time and again he lazily watches the ball. He knows the push off with his hands but no idea that he could slow and shield the defender with his back.

That is on downfield throws, where we are using him too frequently given his inept instincts. He's better on the red zone jump ball stuff. Not as much thought required there.

Advertisement
The last two years our WR had been the best blockers, Richards, Berrios, Herndon , Njoku And Lewis. So I’ll bet on this being youth not coaching

If Cager went up and caught the ball with his hands and actually played like he's 6'5 instead of 5'8 there is a good chance we win the game instead of the ***** he is waiting on the ball trying to catch at his chest and ******* up the 50 yd gain to the 5 yd line.

Guy is trash and needs to be left on the curb for Monday pickup and never see the field again.

Ezzard, Njoku, Hightower, Pope need to take ALL of his snaps.

If Cager went up and caught the ball with his hands and actually played like he's 6'5 instead of 5'8 there is a good chance we win the game instead of the ***** he is waiting on the ball trying to catch at his chest and ******* up the 50 yd gain to the 5 yd line.

Guy is trash and needs to be left on the curb for Monday pickup and never see the field again.

to think this guy was rated where he was

he's certainly a 5 star twitter and instagram user, I haven't remembered hating a WR so much in my life..

Cager sucks ***. Been hearing how good this guy is for 3 years. Soft as **** and plays like he's 5'9.

Advertisement
Thanks

they don’t even give Langham shots anymore lol. A guy that won 2 games on 2 catches and we don’t throw him the ball because on game he didnt deliver. Instead they throw to Cager.

I have been wondering the same thing. Cager is too soft. Doesn't fight for anything.

Any of those guys would fight for those balls. Pope is being misused - can't be asked to block for Brevin - why isnt Brevin blocking for him?

I’m sure the young guys like Dee and Hightower (and even ezzard) look at cager and think why on earth is he playing over me? Time to play the young guys more

Advertisement
It was nice seeing senile Richt send this clunky oaf on deep routes multiple times a game.

WASH

RINSE

REPEAT

They play the old guys when the freshmen are clearly better. LMAO @ Cager playing over Hightower, Pope, & Ezzard. LMAO @ DeeJay playing over Davis & Lingard. Dude is a JAG RB in EVERY sense of the word.

Advertisement
WASH

RINSE

REPEAT

They play the old guys when the freshmen are clearly better. LMAO @ Cager playing over Hightower, Pope, & Ezzard. LMAO @ DeeJay playing over Davis & Lingard. Dude is a JAG RB in EVERY sense of the word.

Dallas is all talk. Please transfer.

Cager is 6'5 and plays 5'3. His madden skill at going and getting a ball thats coming to him would be 0. Literally zero.

Advertisement
Back