Cager to UGA

Tetragrammaton Cane

Bandwagon Driverless
I’m going to go on a hunch here but I’m betting he has a big year at uga. He’s played small for four years but I think he’s got talent and a change of scenery and coach may work out for him. I wish him nothing but success.
I agree. Sometimes the lights turn on and you say “where did he come from?” Cager might be that guy.

I’m rooting for Cager, Mahoney and every/any Miami transfer who once wore the U on their helmet.

BoxingRobes

Junior
I just didn't like his game when the pads were on. Thought he went into a shell way too often when he was here.

With that said, I bet UGA finds a way to use him in places he can win. His playcaller was Mark Richt and his QB was most often Malik Rosier...I am sure a lot was left on the table during his time here.

PokemonFisherman

Dan Penos
I did trash him a lot this season but this really isn’t a smart move. I think is best bet was going to Maryland

Hoyacane1620

Recruit
Cager is a big receiver (6-5 and 215 pounds) who should help the team’s perimeter blocking. That remains a big priority at Georgia, and with Jayson Stanley — one of the team’s best blocking receivers — being out of eligibility, the team needs to replace that.
It also doesn’t hurt that Cager was Miami’s second-leading receiver last season (21 catches for 374 yards and six touchdowns), and started 12 games. He may not be an immediate impact, starter-type, but he should be part of Georgia’s receiver rotation right away. That takes pressure off some of the younger players, including Pickens.

Looks like they want a blocker...

Article in the Athletic

Cager is a big receiver (6-5 and 215 pounds) who should help the team’s perimeter blocking. That remains a big priority at Georgia, and with Jayson Stanley — one of the team’s best blocking receivers — being out of eligibility, the team needs to replace that.
It also doesn’t hurt that Cager was Miami’s second-leading receiver last season (21 catches for 374 yards and six touchdowns), and started 12 games. He may not be an immediate impact, starter-type, but he should be part of Georgia’s receiver rotation right away. That takes pressure off some of the younger players, including Pickens.

Looks like they want a blocker...

Article in the Athletic
Besides Pope, wasn’t Cager our worst blocking WR?