Cager to UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, Exaggerated without a doubt.

That said he DID have an issue with drops and does not maximize his body size, in part because of his unsteady hands.

Always looked to me like he couldn’t SEE the ball. Get him some contact lenses.

What do you say we get out ahead of this story?

CIS Message Board, October 2019:

What the **** was "Minny" thinking letting Cager get away? As we've all been saying "Minny" was the worst possible selection to be the Canes head coach, is a terrible evaluator of talent and we all begged him to keep Cager. I'm ready to contribute to a banner plane flyover.
“Minny”!!!

That’s gonna stick!! Welcome to the Herd! Our official wordsmith!!

Advertisement
Dudes got small hands, catches with his body, and is slow. He's just not very good at that snatch the high ball game.

And yet he's consistently billed as an endzone threat who will go up and catch the ball at its highest point.

And yet he's consistently billed as an endzone threat who will go up and catch the ball at its highest point.
Who never used his size to his advantage. Always played a half foot shorter than he was...plus all the drops...plus the lack of fighting for the ball........

Cager definitely gets a bad rap around here but, in my opinion he showed solid year over year growth every year he was with UM. He DOES have a problem with hands catches and with high-pointing jump balls but he's a large body athlete, hard worker, and has a fair amount of natural talent. I have no doubt UGA finds a way to use him productively.

As well, my guess is that he gets drafted somewhere in 2020.
Lol

Advertisement
Very stupid post by you. Join the large list of worthless cis posters.

With you....

by far ....and as usual ....leading the pack!!

This negative moment was brought to you by Donkey/Hemsleysalmons

Advertisement
Back