Cager is feelin the new Unis

Advertisement
I gotta say cage looked to me like hes ready to take a huge step in his play. Crazy explosive in & out of his breaks. Key to him will always be staying healthy & playing to his size. Obviously him playing elite will take snaps from nephew but team is what matters & hes ready to be elite.
No lies told.

I gotta say cage looked to me like hes ready to take a huge step in his play. Crazy explosive in & out of his breaks. Key to him will always be staying healthy & playing to his size. Obviously him playing elite will take snaps from nephew but team is what matters & hes ready to be elite.
Nephew is going to get his reps. That much is obvious. I agree with your point on the team, but nephew is going to be elite when his time comes.

Advertisement
fun thread. its nice that they listen to the fans. we really pushed for no tire tread & the U on the colar & we got our wish. Now leave them alone for the rest of eternity. they are perfect.

I like His ability and he showed some things late in the season so as long as he doesn’t have another game like he had vs FSU then I’m fine with Cager

Advertisement
**** I didn’t even recognize pactirck Joyner for a second ... he may bolster our de depth as well or atleast with the new redshirt rule get valuable time

Joyner looks like a grown man already. Gus really hasn't had much time to work with him.

He was working out at a local gym called IdolMaker where several Miami Dade athletes go to train whether they play for the U or not, Jamal Carter still trains there when he is in town.

Advertisement
I like His ability and he showed some things late in the season so as long as he doesn’t have another game like he had vs FSU then I’m fine with Cager
Nah. What i saw from cager last year & previously had never impressed me at all. What i saw from him in spring ball on the other hand is something ive never seen out of him before... that boy impressed me in spring. Disclaimer when the throws started getting sloppy, hed get down & revert to his old ways. Thats something hes gonna have to continue to work on about his self rather than his game.

I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to Cager. He took a small step forward in 2017 but I personally don't anticipate this breakout campaign from him. Pope, Harley, perhaps Hightower will be tough to keep off the field.

Advertisement
Pants above the Knee Cage gets it.
Over that break when the hurricane hit. I seen him in my hometown Harrisburg pa Downtown big dude.
Too bad that's a **** penalty now. The new uniform rules are just dumb. Not pants above knees, no stomach showing, no undershirt showing. Lame

First post, long time lurker. Those unis go crazy!! The difference w/o the tire tread is night and day, the orange even pops more 10/10..
:umuni3:

Advertisement
Back