Cager is feelin the new Unis

Advertisement
Advertisement
I gotta say cage looked to me like hes ready to take a huge step in his play. Crazy explosive in & out of his breaks. Key to him will always be staying healthy & playing to his size. Obviously him playing elite will take snaps from nephew but team is what matters & hes ready to be elite.

Low key balled in our bowl games. He's shown flashes that's for sure.

Advertisement
I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to Cager. He took a small step forward in 2017 but I personally don't anticipate this breakout campaign from him. Pope, Harley, perhaps Hightower will be tough to keep off the field.

ppl said the same thing about Berrios when I said he was going to have a breakout season last year.... then he did bc i'm always right.

I told everybody during the Spring that Cager is the next Cane to have a breakout season... im batting 1.000.

Great Thread. Love all the videos and the Unis.

Njoku looks like a monster. Redzone fade to him should be an automatic TD.

Advertisement
ppl said the same thing about Berrios when I said he was going to have a breakout season last year.... then he did bc i'm always right.

I told everybody during the Spring that Cager is the next Cane to have a breakout season... im batting 1.000.

OK but you also were saying that JT4 was already one of the best WRs in the nation as a true freshman. You think Cager out-performs JT4 in 2018?

Advertisement
We've come a long, long way...

miami-hurricane-photo-083115-twitter-ftr_1t0od8zji7tth1out805ouaspa.png
CNsaNiXUEAAig61.jpg:large

I was not to sure about Tito but now I might be sold. You can't be a DT with athleticism like that at 300 pounds and not give us anything productive. He has a chance to be the best transfer pickup since Colbert after watching that. Sometimes you don't have to see a player's film to tell if he can be contributor when they show off ability like that.

Advertisement
Back