Cager is feelin the new Unis

This is what we just got away from... sheesh what a change because those strawberry Unis were ugly and very noticeable in the green.
AB9E355E-2B8D-4370-9E19-01BCD64D91B2.jpeg

586D1902-6486-432D-95C7-A5854CCCB50D.jpeg
ECE3FE95-25B7-43A3-AEC8-200152EDFC1C.jpeg
586D1902-6486-432D-95C7-A5854CCCB50D.jpeg

Advertisement
Refuse to wear them? We going to wear them in **** near every game outside 1 or 2
where are you getting this on the upcoming season from? We only wore the orange primaries twice last year from what I remember and 1 was against bethune.

I was not to sure about Tito but now I might be sold. You can't be a DT with athleticism like that at 300 pounds and not give us anything productive. He has a chance to be the best transfer pickup since Colbert after watching that. Sometimes you don't have to see a player's film to tell if he can be contributor when they show off ability like that.
My only prayer is that this post is genuine.

where are you getting this on the upcoming season from? We only wore the orange primaries twice last year from what I remember and 1 was against bethune.
Green jersey uniforms are classic too, we wore them a lot in the early 2000 teams. I dont like wearing the all green unis but the green on white is a must period

Advertisement
I am no insider so TIFWIW but a little birdie told me Miami will be getting 2 alternate uniforms this season. One will be for the LSU game (a recycling theme) since Adidas is sponsoring this game and another grey/smoke uniform to be named later. I would guess that one is for the Thursday night game.

If true what I take that as will be the Miami Nights Unis will go into a regular rotation. The kids love it and it is different touch to a classic look. Plus Richt loves black. Took him a year to start wearing anything other than black UM gear. Bet the EQ staff was order **** next day left and right. Had all his sizes in Orange, Green, and White. Lol

Green jersey uniforms are classic too, we wore them a lot in the early 2000 teams. I don't like wearing the all green unis but the green on white is a must period
I don't mind the green jerseys because like you said they are a classic, but when alternates are worn more than the actual ones, it irks me because those orange and green ones would never have become classics if we decided to never wear them in favor of these other alternates.

Green jersey uniforms are classic too, we wore them a lot in the early 2000 teams. I dont like wearing the all green unis but the green on white is a must period

The green unis were terrible last year imo we wore them too much.... **** near every game **** was terrible. I do like the green unis but last year we jumped the shark.

And Who tf decided to put red orange letters for the name plates? woat status. Also no matter if it’s green on white or all green, black shoes and socks should be mandatory.

Ah yeah can’t wait to see Evidence killing it on the field this year!!! **** man, we really need Rosier to get that accuracy up to at minimum 60%. I’d die for 65% tho....he do that, no defense can stop our weapons!!!

Advertisement
Just realized the tube socks and thick *** shoes mess up the look. I hope the shoes dont look like that this year, and we need all black socks. why are they wearing white tube socks with black orthopedic shoes!!!!

:stephenahand:

Advertisement
These still the old black ones but whew, these are clean af
Larry Hodges Miami commit
2B40DDEB-19BA-4C76-8BB9-630691CF4271.jpeg
8B06D059-E1A0-4508-B080-E30ADA97714A.jpeg
27219012-876D-4996-AC39-F57FF27E0F99.jpeg

Just realized the tube socks and thick *** shoes mess up the look. I hope the shoes dont look like that this year, and we need all black socks. why are they wearing white tube socks with black orthopedic shoes!!!!

:stephenahand:

While I don’t like the segregation-era Alabama white socks and black sneakers for them, I feel pretty sure in saying these videos are for the in game stuff on the big screens in the stadium. We’ll probably never see the sneakers.

When will the players realize that the fans like to fight too... black socks and blacks cleats or we're going to start knocking the players out

Advertisement
When will the players realize that the fans like to fight too... black socks and blacks cleats or we're going to start knocking the players out

Players aren’t big fans of the black sock/shoes. They prefer the whites.

Advertisement
Back