Cade Weldon

TheUBack

Taking a break
I'm gonna miss this dude mane.

He was a barrel of laughs. Dude just seemed like a chiller. I'm not sure why he's transferring? Cade's actions indicated he's cool with being a backup. I don't honestly see him starting or being "the guy" at another Power 5 or good G5 school. I worry if losing him will hurt depth.

I think N'Kosi will be gone after this season at the latest. Also, the loser of the Tate/Jarren showdown might bail. I think Weldon is better than Matocha. I wonder why the coaches didn't try to Cade around harder for more depth.

Advertisement

He was a barrel of laughs. Dude just seemed like a chiller. I'm not sure why he's transferring? Cade's actions indicated he's cool with being a backup. I don't honestly see him starting or being "the guy" at another Power 5 or good G5 school. I worry if losing him will hurt depth.

I think N'Kosi will be gone after this season at the latest. Also, the loser of the Tate/Jarren showdown might bail. I think Weldon is better than Matocha. I wonder why the coaches didn't try to Cade around harder for more depth.

Because he would never ever play here thats why.

I don't necessarily want him to ever play here either. But I think he'd be more valuable as a #2/#3 than Matocha
He’s giving you a reason why he left lol . What does what you think about him being a good back up have to do with why he left ?

Advertisement

maybe his dad wants him to go somewhere where he won't be able to get high by sniffing every reflective surface he comes across.

Advertisement
maybe his dad wants him to go somewhere where he won't be able to get high by sniffing every reflective surface he comes across.
But that's just not realistic. Unless he's transferring to BYU or Yeshiva or some super-conservative joint, temptation is going to be there. You think they don't have drugs in West Virginia?

Idk man. I like to have quality depth. It's a dangerous game and guys get hurt. Is what it is.

But that's just not realistic. Unless he's transferring to BYU or Yeshiva or some super-conservative joint, temptation is going to be there. You think they don't have drugs in West Virginia?

Idk man. I like to have quality depth. It's a dangerous game and guys get hurt. Is what it is.

i was joking. also, i think the drugs in wv are a little too blue collar for cocaine cade even if he ended up there.

It's probably down to attitude. Weldon was clearly just here to have fun. Matocha may be less talented (although I doubt it), but he's coming to compete for the starting job.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lol at quality depth. How is the guy someone we could ever trust😭😭😅

U smoking some strong sh*t......

Advertisement
Back