Cade Weldon

I'm gonna miss this dude mane.

He was a barrel of laughs. Dude just seemed like a chiller. I'm not sure why he's transferring? Cade's actions indicated he's cool with being a backup. I don't honestly see him starting or being "the guy" at another Power 5 or good G5 school. I worry if losing him will hurt depth.

I think N'Kosi will be gone after this season at the latest. Also, the loser of the Tate/Jarren showdown might bail. I think Weldon is better than Matocha. I wonder why the coaches didn't try to Cade around harder for more depth.

Just based off their senior film...I don't agree with that.

Advertisement
Cade needed to go somewhere new where he clear his mind and keep his eyes clear.

He HAD the capability of playing P5 and can still be a star at a lower tier school if he can get it together.

It's up to him whether he wants to be a star on the field .....or off of it

Cade needed to go somewhere new where he clear his mind and keep his eyes clear.

He HAD the capability of playing P5 and can still be a star at a lower tier school if he can get it together.

It's up to him whether he wants to be a star on the field .....or off of it

Exactly This!! His Latina *** eating habits almost cost him his eye once.

The problem with Cade. Wasn't that he didn't have talent or could never be a QB at this program. He just couldn't get his act together.

He was a **** up and that's on him. He lost an opportunity here but you guys need to stop with the narrative you're trying to push. That he couldn't start at a P5. If he does what is needed. He could start for many P5 teams.

Advertisement
Could see Cade at Toledo or a UCF and ball out for the team. He’s just has to figure out what’s more important in his life - the *** eating, bong toting fun? Or being the starting QB for a team like his Daddy. Only time will tell, it will be imperative upon where he transfers if he will get his act together enough to put on a football show.

Advertisement
The problem with Cade. Wasn't that he didn't have talent or could never be a QB at this program. He just couldn't get his act together.

He was a **** up and that's on him. He lost an opportunity here but you guys need to stop with the narrative you're trying to push. That he couldn't start at a P5. If he does what is needed. He could start for many P5 teams.
In HIGH school you can wing it at the QB position. When you get to college football at the division 1 level you just can't do it. The players and coaching today is just too advanced for an undisciplined QB.

Advertisement
Exactly This!! His Latina *** eating habits almost cost him his eye once.

TRUE!! If he's going to continue that habit of going face to face with the babe's **** cutters he'd better start wearing goggles.

If not...like you said...he's going to get another ****** deal

Advertisement
But that's just not realistic. Unless he's transferring to BYU or Yeshiva or some super-conservative joint, temptation is going to be there. You think they don't have drugs in West Virginia?

Idk man. I like to have quality depth. It's a dangerous game and guys get hurt. Is what it is.
W Va is drug free.

Embry-Riddle. They're always high there .

Advertisement
Back