Cade Weldon

Not really, friend-o...

Besides, Sometimes folks have a hard time with real talk.

Pretty weird/creepy of you to keep track of poster posts. But whatever floats your boat, I guess.
No homo, I swear. It just seems like you get negged for things that I don't even find controversial?

Advertisement
Nooo I wish I were that clever. Somebody pinned that on her last season. @reg maybe?

Nice, that needs to be so ubiquitously used that Barry or Manny or someone accidentally tweets it when recommending one of her "articles". First time I've noticed anyone use it, but yeah, that sounds like something Reg would come up with. Whoever it was, stand up and take a bow.

And ****, I feel so shameful cracking on an outwardly apparent "sweet old lady" like this, but damnit she is not just terrible at her job, she also has been shown to go so overboard in reporting every possible negative thing about the Canes without proper fact checking. When I remind myself of that, the fun becomes guilt free.

Nice, that needs to be so ubiquitously used that Barry or Manny or someone accidentally tweets it when recommending one of her "articles". First time I've noticed anyone use it, but yeah, that sounds like something Reg would come up with. Whoever it was, stand up and take a bow.

And ****, I feel so shameful cracking on an outwardly apparent "sweet old lady" like this, but damnit she is not just terrible at her job, she also has been shown to go so overboard in reporting every possible negative thing about the Canes without proper fact checking. When I remind myself of that, the fun becomes guilt free.
What I've come to notice about her is that she is going to report what she is going to report. She'll ask the same 3 or 4 questions until she gets the answers she wants, and then she reports that as if it was given spontaneously rather than coaxed.

Has to be cleared by physician....if it's a bacterial infection it can take up to a month.

Advertisement
Playing with the butts of Mutts :75ebf9ecd: has its consequences

Its a real ****** deal

Last edited:
Every QB competition so far that CMR has been here (only 2 but) there has been a QB eliminated from the competition freeing up more reps for the top competitors.

Advertisement
Every QB competition so far that CMR has been here (only 2 but) there has been a QB eliminated from the competition freeing up more reps for the top competitors.
What are you saying? You think CMR "eliminated" Cade with the stink-eye pink-eye?

tinfoil hat.jpg

According to SMDH, Cade hasn't been to practice in two weeks and still isn't back today. Anybody still buying pink-eye or is he getting ready to bolt?
Who cares. Anybody that leaves, good riddance. If Perry leaves in future, good riddance. If neither is capable of being a starter, good riddance.

A couple of guys told me the eye infection is legit and haven't heard anything on the contrary

Hope it gets better, hope he sticks around and competes. Seems like it is still anybody's job to win. Also possibly same for next year too.

I'm an eye doc. If it is a corneal infection and not just a conjunctivitis he could have serious log term visual consequences post infection. Hopefully he didn't get a bacterial ulcer or fungal infection. If its an adenoviral or bacterial keratitis without an ulcer he will be fine and should be back this week. He could have also picked up a herpetic infection and that can have longterm scarring that permanently reduces vision.

Advertisement
I have had various eye infections - been wearing contacts for 40+ years. Some are quick to clear and the eye drops work wonders in a day or two.. I have even scratched my cornea putting them in and let me tell you, that is a couple of weeks. It starts out like an eye infection - but it generally is very painful and takes a long time to clear up. Perhaps, in the vein of being positive, this is what happened.

It is really tough to be in the sunlight with that kind of issue.

A little surprised he hasn't been in street clothes on the sidelines though.... You can wear sunglasses...

Guess we wait for the post practice press conference
Apparently he was told to stay away because it could be contagious. Just what I read somewhere on the net. Don't kill the messenger..

I'm an eye doc. If it is a corneal infection and not just a conjunctivitis he could have serious log term visual consequences post infection. Hopefully he didn't get a bacterial ulcer or fungal infection. If its an adenoviral or bacterial keratitis without an ulcer he will be fine and should be back this week. He could have also picked up a herpetic infection and that can have longterm scarring that permanently reduces vision.
Again, to be clear, upvoted for the info, which is much appreciated, not because of the possible affects of whatever Cade is suffering from.

Yeah okay. Thanks doc...:11263323124-b207743c78-o: We just went from pink-eye to cancer or herpes.

WebMD.gif

I kid I kid

Advertisement
No homo, I swear. It just seems like you get negged for things that I don't even find controversial?

Dunno man. I know lots of fans love the "hey you can't quit on us" mentality but reality is reality. If you're 4th on the depth chart heading into the fall (and a distant 4th at that), then the chances of you starting at some point in your career are super slim to none and slim just left town. With (theoretically) other stud QBs coming in next year, it might get even tougher. Sooo...if he wants to start somewhere, better off transferring somewhere. I suppose he can be a competent backup here for his career - that's why I said if he wants to start, better off elsewhere. Not sure why that it so unheard of.

Dunno man. I know lots of fans love the "hey you can't quit on us" mentality but reality is reality. If you're 4th on the depth chart heading into the fall (and a distant 4th at that), then the chances of you starting at some point in your career are super slim to none and slim just left town. With (theoretically) other stud QBs coming in next year, it might get even tougher. Sooo...if he wants to start somewhere, better off transferring somewhere. I suppose he can be a competent backup here for his career - that's why I said if he wants to start, better off elsewhere. Not sure why that it so unheard of.
Hey. It's why I even brought it up. I didn't see a thing wrong with what you posted. I think most of us want success for every guy who puts on that helmet, but reality is what it is. You heard it from Coach Brown and Coach Richt today. Spring scrimmage is Spring scrimmage. We played a lot of guys who are just going to be tackling dummies come fall. 4th string QBs don't even get to do that.

Georgia , Clemson and BAMA to name a few sign 4-5 star QB's every year plus a couple 3 stars and they basically all stay and cycle this way every year. While here we seem to have issues ?

HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS PLEASE WHY

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back