Cade Weldon

Let's be honest. There is no way a case of conjunctivitis has him out this long. He's either suspended for blazing again or has quit the team. Is what it is

Maybe the insiders got it wrong. He didn't catch pink eye. He is suspended for getting caught with pink eyes.

Advertisement
Maybe the insiders got it wrong. He didn't catch pink eye. He is suspended for getting caught with pink eyes.
I don't follow...

half baked brian.jpg

Advertisement
From the press and camp reporting, it seems that we are going to start Malik Rosier no matter what or how dogs-hit he was last year. I wouldn't blame him or Perry for leaving if they thought that would get them PT or at least a fair shot at it. Imagine working at a company as an entry level employee, and you saw the company thrive as a result of superior teamwork, but the manager who led the team that succeeded in spite of them got all the publicity. Pretty sure I would be out too.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. Both of those guys have a ton of potential. Whenever one of them "gets it" as far as what CMR is looking for, that person is going to be hard to hold off the field. Even if Jarron or Perry manage to get the job from Rosier this season, I still would not count the other out next season.
At this point I think "it" is wearing #12 and looking super ugly throwing the ball to the other team.

I'm an eye doc. If it is a corneal infection and not just a conjunctivitis he could have serious log term visual consequences post infection. Hopefully he didn't get a bacterial ulcer or fungal infection. If its an adenoviral or bacterial keratitis without an ulcer he will be fine and should be back this week. He could have also picked up a herpetic infection and that can have longterm scarring that permanently reduces vision.

So tell us Doc! Bottom line!! .......Is he going to be the first Miami player lost from contracting *** Eye :eek:

Or will, as once happened in the past, can having contracted *** Eye actually improve a QB's accuracy, pocket presence and arm strength?....it did for Tom Brady.

IF its the latter, let's line up some azzes and get our QB's ready to undergo that ****** deal.
We need better performance at that position to win it all!! and will stop at nothing to get it!! No *** is gonna stop us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be honest I like Cade for quality depth and that may be his ceiling. (Like Brady) I don't see us keeping Perry if Williams blows up over the summer and fall practice and I think he will. The Welden and Richt families are very close. Whatever this kid does or doesn't do you can bet everyone will be on board.

Advertisement
Back