C. Raymond for DC

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was saying this for like a year now. Ever since Rumph & Banda struck out on 4 blue chippers. But was told by CIS insiders that he’s being groomed to HC at LSU....smh Man load the brinks truck in front of this mans house

Advertisement
Total dream, but Would be the biggest hire in a long time for us, would blow the kuligowski one out the water. Idc that he hasn’t called plays, we need his DB recruiting and philosophies/knowledge of secondary play. Get rid of that striker **** and let’s field a UM secondary with the necessary athletes. Manny could really improve his system with that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why in the **** are you guys asking for a position that has never called plays to be a DC when there’s a plethora of elite DCs on at lower end jobs like John Heacock to pull?
We complain about inexperience then want a guy who has never called a play or created a defense in his life to be our DC....can’t make this **** up

Manny doesn’t have the pull to get a guy like that? Corey would prob laugh and hang up on Manny

Dynasty, Raymond is on the verge of becoming a career defensive backs coach he is too talented for that. I would put an offer out that would allow him to call his own defense, no Co-DC. I still would not hire Raymond because he has no experience as a defensive coordinator that's simply not what UM needs at this moment. That's why Cory needs to make a move to get more overall experience. Cory is already 50 years old. Guys are taking over programs in there early 30's. It's not such a reach.

Advertisement
Back