Bye Tate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kick Rocks Tata
1600526219745.gif

So there’s really no benefit to us in the short term. Does it give us more room to take an additional kid in a class at some point or is it a no effect thing which is what I figured?

There's no immediate impact. Can't take anyone now. Can't take anyone in spring 2021 because of this.

I've mentioned this before, the only POSSIBLE future impact will be if the NCAA allows an IC replacement for a player that transfers out. We were already having issues across Division I because of so many kids in the portal pre-Covid, now with all the opt-outs, conference opt-outs, extra year of eligibility, etc., you can imagine that there will be more portal activity than ever.

There's a very simple solution, if the NCAA will just take action, and that is to allow an IC replacement TO BE USED ON A TRANSFER-IN if a kid leaves your program after, say, one year (and assuming good academic standing).

This would address the "Issiah Walker buyer's remorse" situation (UF would not get an extra IC), and it would not allow programs to push out, say, 10 upperclassmen in order to sign 35 high school kids. You lose a transfer? Then take a transfer.

It could work. If so, we could get an IC back for Tate, down the road. Not sure that it would work, though, if Tate just straight-up quits football.

Advertisement
As I expected. Perry is next...TVD to start next season(imo) and hope we sign another QB. Move on from the past which was subpar and grossly unacceptable.

Advertisement
Good luck young man. Life is funny, you think you've got it all figured out and then it throws you a curveball. Seems he's had a few and hopefully he finds his path.

Advertisement
Kid should just go home and play QB for UNLV and after graduation parlay the home town hero thing into a Successful Real estate Career and call it a day.
He's sure spent a long time with self promotion, twitter sites you name it. Read Barry Jackson today.

Much ado about nothing. Pretty Boy AKA Taters Martell was an absolute BuST from the get go and all that. duh.

Legitimately one of the most overrated QB's I've ever seen...

I remember all the arguments I used to have with the Cult of Tathaniel, good God he had some delusional fans lol.
I second your opinion about Pretty Boy. Dude, sure 'nough, was over hyped. ****, he had so MANY opportunities to become Miami's starting QB, but flopped like a Pretty Boy dead fish on some yacht out in the Gulfstream flowing waters. huh?

Nevertheless, Pretty Boy will NEVER have problems getting that " booty call " action and what not. LOL

Advertisement
Back