By the numbers: Doubting Miami's D?

Who cares what Nebraska and gt did to other teams? As if there numbers aren't inflated by playing cupcakes. How did Nebraska fair against msu? How did gt fair against duke? And which of those other teams gt and Nebraska played has or gets the talent we do?

The defense is bad and it's just as bad as everyone says it is. Historically bad. Who cares about cherry picked stats? You've got to be a dam budd munch to watch that crap for 3 and half years and still make excuses/debates about what's happening.

And Gtfoh with all these numbers. Eyes don't lie. S.o.s goes to fsu by a mile. What are we smoking on this thread? I mean how is this even a debate? Defense sucks and fsu has a waaaaaaaaaay tougher strength of schedule. Sagarins can sag deez nuds cuz that list is flawed

And the new expert on SOS is Canezum5, let me know when you website is up and running!

Advertisement
Who cares what Nebraska and gt did to other teams? As if there numbers aren't inflated by playing cupcakes. How did Nebraska fair against msu? How did gt fair against duke? And which of those other teams gt and Nebraska played has or gets the talent we do?

The defense is bad and it's just as bad as everyone says it is. Historically bad. Who cares about cherry picked stats? You've got to be a dam budd munch to watch that crap for 3 and half years and still make excuses/debates about what's happening.

And Gtfoh with all these numbers. Eyes don't lie. S.o.s goes to fsu by a mile. What are we smoking on this thread? I mean how is this even a debate? Defense sucks and fsu has a waaaaaaaaaay tougher strength of schedule. Sagarins can sag deez nuds cuz that list is flawed

And the new expert on SOS is Canezum5, let me know when you website is up and running!

so what does this mean? really? Some of you guys just get a kick out of seeing yourself type.

its almost comical.

That top 15-20 defense ..... Amazing what happens when the cloud is removed and time can do... Next year and the year after are gonna be fun

That top 15-20 defense ..... Amazing what happens when the cloud is removed and time can do... Next year and the year after are gonna be fun

How did you start an account today why you were playing tank commando all day with Mark and Al?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back