Buying back in again...

Advertisement
I'm embarrassed to share a fanbase with some of you all.

VT and FSU are definite losses. The rest of the games on our schedule are toss ups. Even if we run the table on the toss up games and go 8 - 4 I wouldn't necessarily "buy back in" to Golden unless they keep the VT and FSU games close and look more prepared in general. Our schedule is pretty weak.

You might buy back in if we lose a close game to Vag Tech? Holy ****, our poor fan base is destroyed.
Our fanbase suffers from BWS. Nothing short of winning out would get me to "buy back in" and even then, I would be hesitant.

If Miami wins this weekend and Nebraska beats MSU I will get sucked back in to thinking things are trending up... Go Canes and Corn People

Not me. I'm not buying the false hope this time. I've been kicked in the nuts a couple of times too many.

The only way I'll start believing again is if we win the Coastal, and at least take FSU down to the final gun. Then win a bowl game.

Advertisement
VT and FSU are definite losses. The rest of the games on our schedule are toss ups. Even if we run the table on the toss up games and go 8 - 4 I wouldn't necessarily "buy back in" to Golden unless they keep the VT and FSU games close and look more prepared in general. Our schedule is pretty weak.

You might buy back in if we lose a close game to Vag Tech? Holy ****, our poor fan base is destroyed.
I was being extremely kind. Trust me, I want him gone yesterday. You're right -- losing a close game to a mediocre Virginia Tech team should not be anything to crow about.

Advertisement
Back